Nugget Shooter Forums

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Okay, I could not really think of the right forum to post this in, so I am asking the gurus here! Me and the lady are on the verge of an apocalyptic war of Biblical proportions here. Lines have been drawn, faces have been slapped with gloves, and the threats have been laid down with the ferocity of a hundred earthquakes. It sounds dramatic, because it is!!!!

So how can you help us? Now don't laugh!!! <_< Seriously!

Is this little smiley...........mad0264[1].gif............ giving the "DOH!" expression? Or the "This Stinks" expression?

Hopefully the doghouse stays empty for one more night. :thumbsupanim

Okay, I could not really think of the right forum to post this in, so I am asking the gurus here! Me and the lady are on the verge of an apocalyptic war of Biblical proportions here. Lines have been drawn, faces have been slapped with gloves, and the threats have been laid down with the ferocity of a hundred earthquakes. It sounds dramatic, because it is!!!!

So how can you help us? Now don't laugh!!! <_< Seriously!

Is this little smiley...........mad0264[1].gif............ giving the "DOH!" expression? Or the "This Stinks" expression?

Hopefully the doghouse stays empty for one more night. :thumbsupanim

"DOH"

The last time that same thing happened to me I loaded all my toys into the PU and headed out gold

hunting....gave us both time to cool our heels and think things over....went back five years later

and signed the divorce papers!!!!

The last time that same thing happened to me I loaded all my toys into the PU and headed out gold

hunting....gave us both time to cool our heels and think things over....went back five years later

and signed the divorce papers!!!!

LOL great one! I like it.

The same thing happened to me, with my 4th wife Garimpo, she said, quit trucking, or quit me. Had that peterbuilt started so fast, it would make your head spin!. Grubstake

If you want to know what any Emoticon name is just read the text/tag after adding it to a post.

Chris, when I add them to a post I don't see the text/tag. It actually places the smiley in the text box instead of its tag! Thanks though.

I figured it was a DOH expression. She swore it was plugging its nose, and I told her it only does that when she comes around!!!!:hahaha:

This is what i see in the text box while composing a post when I add a smiley; the html tag is : tisk-tisk : (no spaces) = :tisk-tisk:

Works the same on my Mac in Safari, Chrome or Firefox. You must be on a crappy winblows box :nono::rasberry:

I see the tisk-tisk when composing a reply on my window based computer no matter if I use IE or my preferred Chrome browser, so I'm not sure why you don't see the smiley codes when your composing your posts Chris, what operating system and browser are you using?

On other forums the same tisk-tisk smiley has doh for it's code,

Skip

Just figured out why I don't see the text. In my settings, I have the RTE (Rich Text Editor) enabled. Enabling that will just show the icon instead of the text. I unchecked the box and tried to compose a thread, and I used the DOH emoticon and saw the :tisk :tisk instead. :thumbsupanim