Nugget Shooter Forums

Made Someone Smile today

Spent the day in a State Park in Va getting ready to head back to Ak soon but decided to visit this park that has a lake and a sandy swimming each banged out quite a few coins in the sand then ventured out in the water after a while a girl came by and asked me if I could help her find her ring well I said OK and about 20 minutes later she was smiling again..Water was pretty murky too but she had some helpers that were willing to go down and check the signals didnt take long...........Geo

Spent the day in a State Park in Va getting ready to head back to Ak soon but decided to visit this park that has a lake and a sandy swimming each banged out quite a few coins in the sand then ventured out in the water after a while a girl came by and asked me if I could help her find her ring well I said OK and about 20 minutes later she was smiling again..Water was pretty murky too but she had some helpers that were willing to go down and check the signals didnt take long...........Geo

:thumbsupanim Way to go Seeker!

Awesome! A good deed never goes unrewarded.

Paul

Geo- a good deed indeed.I volunteer my detector any chance I get. I was in the Caribbean last summer detecting a beach ,a fellow came up and said a wedding took place on that beach last night. The groom lost his only pair of prescription glasses in the sugar sand. I found them in 15 minutes. The bride was VERY happy she made sure I drank and ate free all day. That felt better than all the coins I found that day. Thanks for sharing your good deed. Dave

Well done Geo. I like the glint of the smiles of the people we help as well as the glint of our finds.The crack of a smile is louder then any detector.

Thanx for the kind words folks I have had the great pleasure of returning a few things and you are correct what a feeling..I have found a few 18k wedding bands in the surf in Hawaii, no I.D. each one is a personal tragedy I would gladly rectify, most have been there for a while but it is sad.... Geo

GEO,WHAT A NEAT FIND. FINDING SOMETHING FOR THE PERSON THAT LOST IT IS A FIND OF A LIFETIME.

HARRY