Nugget Shooter Forums

For The Love Of... Not Again!?

:*&$*(:

American Prospectors Club

PO Box 15

Congress, AZ 85332 USA

ContactL Lou Roggio

Ph: 1-928-830-7791

Got a heads up yesterday that the club has already folded and Lou has "relocated." Found this post where the site used to be:

Claims leased to American Prospecting Club are being withdrawn by the lessor, Jirak Group LLC... “all claims will be closed to prospecting on August 6, 2011”. Active club members have access until that date.

I know Lou was leasing claims from Elly. I guess she just got burned to. Ironic.

:*&$*(:

American Prospectors Club

PO Box 15

Congress, AZ 85332 USA

ContactL Lou Roggio

Ph: 1-928-830-7791

Got a heads up yesterday that the club has already folded and Lou has "relocated." Found this post where the site used to be:

Claims leased to American Prospecting Club are being withdrawn by the lessor, Jirak Group LLC... “all claims will be closed to prospecting on August 6, 2011”. Active club members have access until that date.

I know Lou was leasing claims from Elly. I guess she just got burned to. Ironic.

The Owner decide to work it them selves?

Oldest trick in the book-start a club-bring in folks to do all your work and find them paystreaks, clean up the property and then boot'm out-keep their cash--keep the claims and all the hard work is done for FREE-bummer--- :pukes: John

Yo All...I spoke with Elly this morning about the situation...She and her partner on the claims leased them all to Lou and he was to pay her a percentage of each new member's dues as the lease...Well,she says he simply did not perform as agreed and did not communicate his intention to do so...Elly says she & partner sent a letter with a 90-day demand for performance per agreement or the lease was terminated...Upon receipt of the letter, she says Lou took down the website and replaced it with the message that's up now ... August 6 is 90 days from his receipt of the performance demand ... Elly indicated she currently is on full time oxygen and is not in good enough health to be able to be involved with any club any more...There's a little bit more to the story but it doesn't relate to anyone's membership in the club ... Cheers, Unc