Nugget Shooter Forums

Detectorist finds briefcase full of ..............

AZ4AU

I can't understand why he didn't open it up while he was still out in the desert, unless he is an antique suitcase collector or something. It could have been full or rattlers, spiders, scorpions, or any number of other nasty things.

Paul

Highbanker... I only live a couple miles from you, then. I'm at Signal Butte and Broadway.

Regarding the terminology used for the demolition of the explosives, I think we can safely assume the speaker barely knew his head from... with statements like this - "They say when it starts to crystallize, it becomes extremely volatile," Hegstrom said.

You'd think he would take a second to fact check, being a spokesman and all. When I see or hear that sort of statement, I sarcastically say "who the heck are They?"

I used to treasure hunt and run around in my Jeep in BD canyon all the time. I wonder what area he was in, since it runs from near Blue Point on Salt River down into Apache Junction near the old Bulldog Mine.