Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silvervortek

sick feeling

First off you really did nothing wrong though You have a bit of an issue with your feelings....

You should say how you feel...

You could start off with how you felt that maybe he was your friend since you were nice enough to help him when he did not have a drywasher of his own....

When it comes to money the little green guy sure can drive us humans to behave badly.

Personally I fell weather it is a club claim or not you should ask if it is ok to get close to another working an area.

Some people like privacy and some time we want the ability to work in a certin direction.

But nothing prevents you from getting close to him say with in 20 feet.

Even when camping in open blm areas there are rules that say you should leave a distance from your neighbor.

thanks everyone for replying, i was fierce disapointed at the time and after a few days i was still bitter but in the end i let it go i met back up with him last week and said nothing, i happened to find a little gold and he got very little so it kinda balanced out and from the few weeks i have known the man, he is very decent and goes out of his way to help peole in need he has served his country with distinction and has served in several wars abroad.

not to mention a bit of company is a lot better than talking to the jackrabbits and lizards.

if i got stuck in the sand i could easily reach him to help pull me out a lot of other prospectors arent so forth coming giving their mobile numbers out.

i know myself digging and dry washing all day when one is tired is when i often come on a little gold and that gives a man a whole new lease of life to dig harder and get the gold there is no doubt about it gold fever does exist and its hard to stop when one is seing colour.

i guess it will all balance out in the end.

after a year and a half of digging to find an area in which the old timers overlooked Aw well hopefully they missed a few more spots and hopefully i can home in om one or two of them.

i came across a wash last week and dug through 4 foot of red stony clay that was like concrete and i got very little and as i went from 3 foot to 4 foot got no gold.

im heading out tomorrow and hopefully i can find a little colour some where

It's great to hear that things worked out without any animosity, one can never have too many friends. I hope you did well today, I'm heading out tomorrow to try a new spot.

Rick

Anyone ever watch the movie "Treasure of the Sierra Madre"?

I guess I'd have to say I love it. I own a copy of it and since you mentioned it, I think I'll watch it again this weekend.

is that the film where one fellow goes to gun down the other man for using up some of the water to make coffee as far as i remember there were 3 men with the gold and the mexicans were after them as well to get the gold ,i think all 3 went mad wondering if the other man would steal the lot.

the area ran out on him i think he got closer to a little over an ounce.

were both scratching around now trying to find a few grammes lol. around the same time i hit one or two good pockets of gold which has since ran out.

aw well life goes on and i dream of finding another pocket or two with a decent few flakes in it. sadly for me the gold is gone as quick as one finds it if only i could find an area that woulf yield good gold for a few days

is that the film where one fellow goes to gun down the other man for using up some of the water to make coffee as far as i remember there were 3 men with the gold and the mexicans were after them as well to get the gold ,i think all 3 went mad wondering if the other man would steal the lot.

the area ran out on him i think he got closer to a little over an ounce.

were both scratching around now trying to find a few grammes lol. around the same time i hit one or two good pockets of gold which has since ran out.

aw well life goes on and i dream of finding another pocket or two with a decent few flakes in it.

sadly for me the gold is gone as quick as one finds it if only i could find an area that woulf yield good gold for a few days

YOU WILL FIND IT , JUST KEEP LOOKING MY FRIEND. :zip-lip: