Nugget Shooter Forums

An Incredidible BD gift

Hi All

AZ4AU Mike is really quite a creative inventor :thumbsupanim . How this genius perfectionist managed to make this or even came up with the idea is beyond me :mellow: . I have no idea what this beauty is worth but I surely won't mount this on the hemi while it's parked in a goldfield or anywhere besides my garage :shrug: . Unless of course I had Scotty stationed there as security :whaaaa: !! Not that I don't trust my fellow prospectors it's just that it's made of gold and I know how crazy some of you guys are about gold :hmmmmm: . I would fear for my hemi's well being :tisk-tisk: . Al thought I trust Scotty I would hate to have to polish his lip prints off this beauty :aw-shucks: !! Well if you are in search of a real unique gift for someone special I'm sure Mike could create another original that suits them :) . Just check it out :unsure: !! Happy Huntin John B.

post-1056-0-51449200-1305085513_thumb.jp

Guest goldstudmuffin

Mike blinded me with it while we were detecting last week, I was at the truck taking a break and all of the sudden a ray of golden light blinded me... at first I thought it must be the sun reflecting off a huge gold nugget, :whaaaa: because we were at one of JB;s secert patches... nope it was to bright. :tisk-tisk: Next I thought it must be a golden heavenly vision of some kind :yuk-yuk: Then I realizes it was just Mike shinning John's birthday present in my eyes, it's just like a golden mirror! :unsure: Mike it's a piece of art!

You would be a pimped mack daddy if you put a gold chain on that then wore it around your neck :hahaha:

THAT'S FUNNY!:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

That's a sweet plate, John! Very cool!:thumbsupanim

Jim

Hi All

Steve I already have a back brace for my jewels :inocent: !! But that's not a bad idea :hmmmmm: !! I think it's probably bullet and defiantly kick proof :shrug: !! I just won't be able to see it ,kinda like my winkie if I hang it down there :whaaaa: !! Boy that would be a heavy chain, and it sure would be difficult beepin wearing it :olddude: !! Kinda like steel toed boots :head: !! Well whatcha think is stylin these days :D ?? Happy Huntin John B.

• 1 month later...

Wow you could hang that up on the wall, not sure about on your neck though. :rolleyes::head: