Nugget Shooter Forums

Charitables for Mrs 29

Denny

Hey everyone a big thanks to those who have already helped out, it is a big deal espescially with these times we are in ,She is very thankfull and everyone is surprised how Bob has touched so many people. {there pretty humble}I,am sure you all will be getting personal thanks,

I was given a pay pal account to use for them, So if you PM Me i will give you the info. I would post it here but with the way things are in our world, the last thing she needs right now is another problem.

We can only change the injustic,s of this world one person at a time,Things are looking possible at this time for her, and i can only imagine the feeling of loss they are experiancing, Thanks up front from me ,feel free to send me a pm,I will do my best to reply in a timely manner. Godspeed....

Flak since most of us here never had the pleasure of meeting or prospecting with O'29er would it be possible

for you to post a couple of good pics of Bob??? The only one I remember is one he or someone else posted of

him sitting on the tailgate of his pickup sleeping.....

Denny,

I PM'd you. I'm glad to hear things are possible for her. As always please let her know she is a part of the family community here and we're all willing to lend a hand.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone i Talked to Dani she is besides her self with all the kindness that has been sent her way i must say i,am quite suprised on all those that have donated and those who have not, She has a written post she is editing to put up here for everyone untill she get,s time to write notes to each and everyone ,She is doing well considering the curve ball,I hope that i have replied to everyone myself, Yet i,am out of town working and i may have dropped a ball if so please do not mind to tap me upside the head and remind me. thanks everyone ,what a very special group we are, this is the only forum that has put up out of all the ones he was on. well except for Bucket and boomer, thanks guy,s

I feel terible.

I ment to contribute, and the addressed envelope has sitting here on my desk ready to go. But when I went to write a note to go with it.... We lets just say I suck at comunicating. So I put it off. And now a buch of time has gone by

Sorry!

Blake

Hello everyone i Talked to Dani she is besides her self with all the kindness that has been sent her way i must say i,am quite suprised on all those that have donated and those who have not, She has a written post she is editing to put up here for everyone untill she get,s time to write notes to each and everyone ,She is doing well considering the curve ball,I hope that i have replied to everyone myself, Yet i,am out of town working and i may have dropped a ball if so please do not mind to tap me upside the head and remind me. thanks everyone ,what a very special group we are, this is the only forum that has put up out of all the ones he was on. well except for Bucket and boomer, thanks guy,s

That is good news Denny and in regards to those that have not times are real hard all over right now and I think that is likely the reason. Many do not make their struggles public and simply make it as best they can in today's harsh economy trying not to lose what little they still have. There are many ways to show love and respect for a lost friend... To those that have donated my hat is off to you and you have done a good thing in helping a family in need...

bill I am one of those going thru the hard tomes I think I understand the situation I hope I did not offend anyone my original post was pretty clear I get it take care and best wishes to everyone also a big thanks to everyone

• 3 weeks later...

I was out there the 11th and did a few things for her. She said to give a big thank you to everyone it really made a big dent in the situation. i also want to send out a big thanks to everyone.it is amazing what people do in these times when there own finances are so difficult.She is doing better over 40 yrs of loss aint no picnic thanks again D