Nugget Shooter Forums

Some Gold bug II gold....

adam

I am posting this for someone else.. THIS IS NOT MY GOLD! Lets just say that he knows how to use a VLF ...A weekends worth of detectable gold...

post-1117-0-23324200-1304315703_thumb.jp

NICE! That GBII has some hours on it - Terry

Steve, Im unsure of the weight...Might be somewhere around 4-1/2 grams if I recall. I kind of gave some bad info on this though. It was actually about 8 hours of detecting time , not an entire weekend ...as most was found Sunday.

:yuk-yuk: I for 1 do not care whose gold it is :whoope: looks righteous to me :brows: and them good old GB2 have rocked the mining world for quite a few years :wubu: And they never seem to get old :olddude: like me-thanx for the am gold fix-John

Holy Cow!

From what I hear you guys had a really good time.

Yup...that guys a VLF master. :)

Glad you got the gold!

Gum

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Decided to take a break from roofing my house this morning and walk down the hill to fire up the GB 2. 10 minutes later I came back to the house with this beauty.

gold%205.jpg

I love living on the Mother Lode.

Small amount of quartz still in it.

gold%205%20small.jpg

Ok, back to roofing, rains coming.

Now that's some nice looking gold, especially when there's a bunch of it in a pile!! Man oh man I gotta go somewhere and hunt some up!!!

Paul

It was funny, I walked up and looked at this mound that I had been over before but it just looked different and I thought to myself, self, there's gold in that pile. Hit it on the first swing. Pulled two BB's and one buckshot out of the same area. Need to knock it down and hit it again.