Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday John B.

Scott W.

Happy B-day old one!

Hope you get a pizza and cig afterwards ;-) and many more!

Shep

Happy Birthday John B!!!!! Hope you got a good steak, potato, and a tall glass of sweet tea to enjoy. Many more wishes, gold for your poke and few meteorites to balance it all out. Jason ;)

Hi John,

Happy Birthday!!!! and many more !!!

Dave

Aloha John B.

Happy Birthday and heres wishing you many more to come.

Also a BIG MAHALO for all the info you have shared with everyone on this forum.

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Just a lurker wishing you a haPPY BIRTHDAY. Will never forget the day you found the 3/4 0z'er and yelled out..." Oh Russell! Your going to be veryyy Unhappyyyy". Will never forget the time we had. A very fun crew to be around. Hope to see you guys again someday. ED Z

Hey John B.

Happy Birthday!!! It's your day hope you have a great one

and many more with lots of big nuggs in the future.

Best Regards

Herb

P.S. WOW Fred you sing good!

Hope you enjoy the big B day...... and your pointy finger gets better with OLD age

Hi Guys

You all are the best people in my life :wub: !! Except the Studmuffin Twins with the big mouths :ROFL: !! I was really trying to be timeless and youthful forever :inocent: !! Oh Well :shrug: !! Thanks all !!

Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Just a lurker wishing you a haPPY BIRTHDAY. Will never forget the day you found the 3/4 0z'er and yelled out..." Oh Russell! Your going to be veryyy Unhappyyyy". Will never forget the time we had. A very fun crew to be around. Hope to see you guys again someday. ED Z

Hi Ed,

Welcome to the forum... I hear you got 4" of snow up there. Wow we've already turned the AC on down here.

Yup John just got lucky like always on that 3/4 ouncer :( :D We did have a very good time up there.

L8er, Russ

Happy Birthday John,

I once met an old gentleman who told me that "age is the great equalizer". I took another long pull off my longneck, looked him straight in the eye, and said "well, I guess that makes you incredibly equal"......................

Here's wishing you another year of fun, and hunting adventure!

Ben

Archived