Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desertsunburn

Franconia Hunt 4-26-10

Dang nice finds man!

Thats one hell of a find, Not many of those laying around anymore,congradulations

YIKES.....4:36 AM in Lake Havasu. I hope no one is tent camping at Franconia or the Basin.

VERY, VERY HIGH WINDS out of the North. Been going like this all nite.

I was planning on doing some detecting here locally, but I'd need to put 120 LB's of rocks in my pockets.

Patrick.....

YIKES.....4:36 AM in Lake Havasu. I hope no one is tent camping at Franconia or the Basin.

VERY, VERY HIGH WINDS out of the North. Been going like this all nite.

I was planning on doing some detecting here locally, but I'd need to put 120 LB's of rocks in my pockets.

Patrick.....

Hi Patrick! Yes! It blew hard here in Parker too! Still is windy but it's suppose to pass some time later today. It did cool down which is really welcomed! Will be out at Franconia tomorrow, if you get that urge! Should be there at sun up. May be the last weekend this summer where the temps are down. There are space rocks out there needing rescue! happy0193[1].gif

Jim

Thats one hell of a find, Not many of those laying around anymore,congradulations

Thanks y'all for the kind comments! I about fell over when I found it. That makes the third over 100 grammer in the last month or so. And, it Is the 40th find this year.party-smiley-027[1].gif

Jim