Nugget Shooter Forums

Dose Dinks

Mike C...

Mike,

If you don't mind me asking, do you use a different technique for detecting along the creek than you would use in an area like Stanton, Rich Hill, etc.? I panned Lynx recently and thought about taking my metal detector, but decided to leave it at home. I may try to get back out there tomorrow to return to a pocket of small flakes that I found just before I had to leave that last time. I didn't have time to work the area like I wanted to. I've decided to build a hand dredge to pull material from the deep spaces between the boulders there.

Rick

Nice dinksters, Mike...Dodacious, Bro and I went out to a heavy drywashed area and found zip with the GBw & GMt, but scored color on a screening and recirc system Bro has set up next to his hot tub :yuk-yuk: Fun day and workin' on my neck back tan ... Cheers, Unc

I got out Lynx creek by myself and scored these dinks--I tell you its getting tough to score-but with the right attitude-drive and equiptment your odds will get better :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hey Mike -- Dinks are always better than no Dinks! Nice going! I sent you a PM about getting out this next Sat since I was not able to make it this past Saturday. I have at least one and now maybe two buddies that are interested too. Let me know what you think or if you did not get the PMs.

Darryl

Golden Valley, AZ

Nice dinksters, Mike...Dodacious, Bro and I went out to a heavy drywashed area and found zip with the GBw & GMt, but scored color on a screening and recirc system Bro has set up next to his hot tub :yuk-yuk: Fun day and workin' on my neck back tan ... Cheers, Unc

Hey Ron did you get your 4500 back yet ?Thanks Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hey Mike -- Dinks are always better than no Dinks! Nice going! I sent you a PM about getting out this next Sat since I was not able to make it this past Saturday. I have at least one and now maybe two buddies that are interested too. Let me know what you think or if you did not get the PMs.

Darryl

Golden Valley, AZ

Hey Darryl sent you a PM Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Mike,

Thats pretty good for working the creek with a detector. We've had a cabin in Walker for 22 yerars, and I've panned out a lot of small nuggets up to kidney bean size, but have never gotten far with a detector there because of all the metal trash from 148 years of mining in and along Lynx Creek.

Nice Goin', Ben