Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank P.

Bounty Hunter Quick Draw..

Hi Guy's My name is frank. I'm from Oregon. I'm snowbirding here in Parker Arazona. I have a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw which I have been using for 5 years now and it is dead on with coins and relics. I would like to do some nugget shooting and meteor shooting here in the desert. Am I just dreaming or do I have a chance. Not that it would disway me in the least, I'll be out there with it any way just for luck. What can I do to increase my chances (other than going broke trying to by a big rig) of finding something ? Thank's

GREETINGS FRANK, to increase your chances, first thing would be to get a small sample piece of a meteorite and also of gold.

Then put them on the ground and see if your detector will signal on them.

2nd bury the 2 test pieces an inch or 2 or 3 and try again to see if you get a signal.

This will answer your doubts and questions first hand. Then you can make your own decision on the capabilities of the detector you are using.

In my opinion test samples are of the utmost importance.

GREETINGS FRANK, to increase your chances, first thing would be to get a small sample piece of a meteorite and also of gold.

Then put them on the ground and see if your detector will signal on them.

2nd bury the 2 test pieces an inch or 2 or 3 and try again to see if you get a signal.

This will answer your doubts and questions first hand. Then you can make your own decision on the capabilities of the detector you are using.

In my opinion test samples are of the utmost importance.

I remember this is what I did when I first got my Quick Draw. Great advice, Will do. And Thank's Frank c. for the quick reply..