Nugget Shooter Forums

Thanks and idea to help

Denny

David thanks so much for the great post, Everyone i have been away and no way to post anything while i was out and David offered to post , Man There is no one who could have done a better job,You sir ROCK. Thanks,

It is a sad situation and now a bit of a mess, I talked to Bill and was going to try to set up a donation pool for his wife,. I,am tring to figure the simpilest and most efficiant way to do this, {like send a check to her directly or set up a bank acct for her} Any ideas feel free to post them>

Also i would like for you who were so touched by Bob to write a short story/note about you experiance, I will package these and send them to his family for viewing, I do not or will not get into paticulars but it is sad who and what people try to do when some one has passed for personal gain,

Bob sir i hope that you have found a pain free place without all the hassles that you had to go thru in this life,You were one of the rare charecters that we were so fortunate to meet ,I hope the realities of both sides of life are finally understood and that you are at ease and have truley found peace at last in your resting place,

David thanks so much for the great post, Everyone i have been away and no way to post anything while i was out and David offered to post , Man There is no one who could have done a better job,You sir ROCK. Thanks,

It is a sad situation and now a bit of a mess, I talked to Bill and was going to try to set up a donation pool for his wife,. I,am tring to figure the simpilest and most efficiant way to do this, {like send a check to her directly or set up a bank acct for her} Any ideas feel free to post them>

Also i would like for you who were so touched by Bob to write a short story/note about you experiance, I will package these and send them to his family for viewing, I do not or will not get into paticulars but it is sad who and what people try to do when some one has passed for personal gain,

Bob sir i hope that you have found a pain free place without all the hassles that you had to go thru in this place,You were one of the rare charecters we are gifted to meet so seldone do in life,I hope the realities of both sides of life are finally understood and that you are at ease and have truley found peace at last.

As a member here, I'm clueless... Does somebody need our help ???

Give me a short answer and maybe I can donate some....I'm not rich but will always help those I feel need help if I can..

As a member here, I'm clueless... Does somebody need our help ???

Give me a short answer and maybe I can donate some....I'm not rich but will always help those I feel need help if I can..

Jim,

It has to do with Bob "29Prospector" and helping out his widow.

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19482

Denny

I had the same notion but I didn't know Bob personally and was hoping that someone would do this, I will help in anyway I can.

Skip

Thanks guy,s ,I thought of putting up there address on the forum but with all the scams and such i do not want to cause any more problems than there already are for the berieved , Those who wish to help can private mesage me and i will give you the address and name for sending funds directly to his wife,I guess that is the simplist way to do this.

Thanks guy,s ,I thought of putting up there address on the forum but with all the scams and such i do not want to cause any more problems than there already are for the berieved , Those who wish to help can private mesage me and i will give you the address and name for sending funds directly to his wife,I guess that is the simplist way to do this.

Denny why not set her up a PayPal account....it's free...and easy way to send funds...

Denny why not set her up a PayPal account....it's free...and easy way to send funds...

I think this is the best idea, if it will work for Bob's wife, it will go directly to her without the waiting on the mail service to get it to her, there will be some that don't do PayPal and they can go with mailing a check instead.

Skip

I can tell you, without a paypal account already, that she would only be able to get $300.00 a week out no matter how much is in the account. We went through all that with my wifes daughter, Better to just post an account or address to send checks. Grubstake

Denny, if you get a address, or account going, let me know, I talked to Bob a few times, nicest guy around. Would love to help the family out.

Dave

Count me in, but I'm just going to send cash to her directly.

I had the pleasure of sitting and chatting with Bob and his wife several times and always was impressed by the huge spirits they both possessed. Great people both of them.

Paul

I am sure Dani [bob's widow] would appreciate any help in any form it can be offered, be it physical yard/house maintenance/clean-up, food or money. Denny & I often have provided the former because there were physical things Bob just could not do any more that needed to be done. I plan on some personal visits to help in this way. If there is a money collection for those who can't actually visit, that will be good. But I will deliver mine personally.

Martin . I think she has the chores part handled right now,Check my personal note to you,

If somebody wol give me a personel message..with a physical address I'll send a donation at the start of next month...

I will help all those whom have touched my life when I can...and the forums have done that...

Denny,

I sent out a Condolence card and a Check last week To The Family. If there is anything else I can do to help out, please let me know.

Bob was a Great Man and a friend. I can't believe he passed. RIP Brother.

Jon K.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, as there were many that asked for a pay pal acct , i now have one for Mrs 29,Just send me a note and i will get you the info, She is very thankfull for what has got to her, it is going to be a few rough abd hhard months for her,She will be sending personal thanks out to everyone,thanks up front for everyone who was able to help it is one of the special things about this forum,,,,,