Nugget Shooter Forums

My Medical Board should be complete around August of this year, and I will be out of the U.S. Army after 6 years. (Had open back surgery at Walter Reed, and it further aggravated my condition) I couldn't stay Airborne anymore, so I would have had to leave my Unit, my injury was so severe so they wouldn't let me stay in a Combat Arms MOS, and after 2 deployments doing Infantry maneuvers I will be damned if I'm gonna deploy again as a cook or something. So I am planning on heading to Texas, or possibly Nevada to do about a week long dry lake bed hunt once I get all my VA claims settled and my Purple Heart claim filed. (Had an decent head wound from IED blasts and no paperwork was filed, just got the incident report and sworn statements done, submitting it next week) I know most hunters aren't into giving coordinates or anything, but if there is anyone willing to show me around or possibly hunt with me it would be greatly appreciated.

Rocco

Hey Rocco,

I would be happy to take a fellow veteran out hunting. I hunt the Gold Basin/ Franconia area's so if you would be interested in any of those area's let me know.

Dave