Nugget Shooter Forums

>>>4 Cold Day Dinks<<<

Mike C...

post-214-0-96636500-1302461129_thumb.jpgI'd been following the rain forcast all week and it was'nt looking good but planned on going anyway rain or shine.I woke up and guess what it was the steady sound of drizzling rain.So I call my beepin bud and we both decided game on-rain or shine :whaaaa: and met up at destination nugget find :zip-lip: .We ride our atv's in and man was it cold-snow on all thee surrounding mtns,so we get our gear on and set out to find that elusive thing that we all dump hundreds of $$$ into Called GOLD :nutty: .So I head up a hill in less than 2 minutes I have my first dink out of the hole and in my hand-a 1 grainer at 3-4 inches--I'm thinking dang this is a good start' then a couple of hours later 2nd score and bigger :head: it started drizzling and hailing a little and we were debating if we should leave to a different area or not but sat it out for a little and seen some breaks in the clouds and put our gear back on for the elusive Gold-Session 2- I decide to mess with my settings some and as soon as I did that more signals rang up in an area I just passed through :head: I managed 2 more dinks for the day :spinnin: Hope everyone got out and took advantage of the nice weather as it won't last for to long. All dinks combined weighed in at 1.5 grams :blink: -found with a 5000 and a NF 12 inch rnd adv coil and top secret settings that I still need to refine some :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hey Mike nice dinks.

Its sure a good thing this is a hobby, insted we have to buy beans with our gold. :ROFL:

we would not be eatin :bang:

some days are just like that, huh :shrug:

post-214-0-96636500-1302461129_thumb.jpgI'd been following the rain forcast all week and it was'nt looking good but planned on going anyway rain or shine.I woke up and guess what it was the steady sound of drizzling rain.So I call my beepin bud and we both decided game on-rain or shine :whaaaa: and met up at destination nugget find :zip-lip: .We ride our atv's in and man was it cold-snow on all thee surrounding mtns,so we get our gear on and set out to find that elusive thing that we all dump hundreds of $$$ into Called GOLD :nutty: .So I head up a hill in less than 2 minutes I have my first dink out of the hole and in my hand-a 1 grainer at 3-4 inches--I'm thinking dang this is a good start' then a couple of hours later 2nd score and bigger :head: it started drizzling and hailing a little and we were debating if we should leave to a different area or not but sat it out for a little and seen some breaks in the clouds and put our gear back on for the elusive Gold-Session 2- I decide to mess with my settings some and as soon as I did that more signals rang up in an area I just passed through :head: I managed 2 more dinks for the day :spinnin: Hope everyone got out and took advantage of the nice weather as it won't last for to long. All dinks combined weighed in at 1.5 grams :blink: -found with a 5000 and a NF 12 inch rnd adv coil and top secret settings that I still need to refine some :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Mike,

Those are some pretty stones you found.... :brows: Congrats... love to see the posts of what everyone has been finding.

Dave

Hey Mike nice dinks.

Its sure a good thing this is a hobby, insted we have to buy beans with our gold. :ROFL:

we would not be eatin :bang:

some days are just like that, huh :shrug:

Hi Scott you been out lately ? Ya if I did depend on this hobby for my income I would be living in a card board box somewhere eating beans for sure :unsure: Mike C...:ph34r2:

nice ,1 grain :blink: you must realy have it dialed in. great job on those nuggets

BB come on .1 grainer at 3-4 inches I don't think so reread my post it was ONE GRAIN :tisk-tisk: Thanks every one Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Mike

No it got hot, but now ive been laid off.so gas $ are harder to come by.

If I go out know I need to stay for days now, dont like goin by my self. :hmmmmm:

Hi Scott sorry to hear that-thats a very common thing to hear these days :tisk-tisk: I know how secretive you and your brother are about your places and with good cause-:shhhhh: --Buttttttttt if you ever need some company to go beepin for a day give me a ring and I'll swing by and pick you up-:spinnin: --Thanks everyone--- Mike C...:ph34r2:

Scott- Where do you live .I'm always looking for someone to go out with in the Phoenix area. Dave

Hi Mike

No it got hot, but now ive been laid off.so gas $ are harder to come by.

If I go out know I need to stay for days now, dont like goin by my self. :hmmmmm: