Nugget Shooter Forums

traveling thru

HI NEW TO SITE AND ON VACATION WITH MY FAMILY WE ARE IN TEXAS NOW HEADED FOR AZ THEN BACK TO MONTANA ANYONE COULD SHARE A SPOT TO DO SOME PANNING OR METAL DETECTING ON OUR WAY THRU??

HI NEW TO SITE AND ON VACATION WITH MY FAMILY WE ARE IN TEXAS NOW HEADED FOR AZ THEN BACK TO MONTANA ANYONE COULD SHARE A SPOT TO DO SOME PANNING OR METAL DETECTING ON OUR WAY THRU??

Howdy! I think it might be helpful if you could tell us the routes you are considering using. Are you taking I-15 back to Montana?

my route is pretty much open, we are in so padre and can take any route home but thought going back towards arizona might give me the chance for some gold prospecting/detecting besides we dont have to be back home till may and being it is snowing i am in no hurry to get there

If you go thru Wickenberg AZ. In 30 min you can be in great Gold country around Stanton. For $30 membership fee you will have access to the Weaver Claims. You could spend the winter and never cover all of the Weavers claims. But it will be a little warm,if you can handle the heat you won't be sorry. Davetwocents[1].gif

thanks frank for the input on the havasu club i will look them up to see if i can do a litle looking and thanks to everyone on the forum for tips and just plain good ole reading