Nugget Shooter Forums

Old Treasure Magazines

I have been doing foreclosure cleanouts and ran across a huge stack of old ('80s) Treasure,Lost Treasure, Treasure Found etc. Magazines. Not really a complete set of anything, but probably at least 50 of them. I am not trying to sell them at this point, mostly wondering if anybody is looking for maybe a specific back issue, I will check and see if I have it, look at that one out next and pass it along...

Let me know

Jeff

I have been doing foreclosure cleanouts and ran across a huge stack of old ('80s) Treasure,Lost Treasure, Treasure Found etc. Magazines. Not really a complete set of anything, but probably at least 50 of them. I am not trying to sell them at this point, mostly wondering if anybody is looking for maybe a specific back issue, I will check and see if I have it, look at that one out next and pass it along...

Let me know

Jeff

Not looking to buy...but I used to have 1987-90 issues of Treasure Search, Treasure Search & Found. There was during that time period some important articles and documentation on dowsing. You ought to pull out any you've got and make a collection. There is one in particular, by the title "Mysterious Rods Lead T'Hers To Treasure". There in Colorado, the local TV station did a special documentary of the caches these 3 young treasure hunters recovered. The magazine article shows several silver dollar caches and tells about them donating all the silver to various charities. No gold was talked about, too risky of a subject to put on local television. You could be robbed if locals find out there probably is gold hidden at your home. Anyway, coin caches were recoved as far away, in California just across the border...it truly was an amazing article.

Not looking to buy...but I used to have 1987-90 issues of Treasure Search, Treasure Search & Found. There was during that time period some important articles and documentation on dowsing. You ought to pull out any you've got and make a collection. There is one in particular, by the title "Mysterious Rods Lead T'Hers To Treasure". There in Colorado, the local TV station did a special documentary of the caches these 3 young treasure hunters recovered. The magazine article shows several silver dollar caches and tells about them donating all the silver to various charities. No gold was talked about, too risky of a subject to put on local television. You could be robbed if locals find out there probably is gold hidden at your home. Anyway, coin caches were recoved as far away, in California just across the border...it truly was an amazing article.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for them.