1 - 23.3g OC

2 - 1.2g OC

3 - 12.7g OC

4 - 3.6g OC

5 - 2.2g OC

6 - 10.0g OC

7 - 3.3g OC

8 - 39.7g OC Sub-Surface 6" on slope

Good day except I forgot my cell and my hat. Stan and Richard are still on their ways home and will likely provide their reports! Jason, hope you feel better and get over that flu.

Jim

Jim

Jim and Wendy, sounds like you had a great day, wish I could have shared it with you but the bug got me. I'm feeling much better than yesterday for sure. Glad you found lots of meteorites. I hear though, if you throw the little ones back, they grow bigger the next trip out :hahaha: ... Jason ;)

Jim and Wendy, sounds like you had a great day, wish I could have shared it with you but the bug got me. I'm feeling much better than yesterday for sure. Glad you found lots of meteorites. I hear though, if you throw the little ones back, they grow bigger the next trip out :hahaha: ... Jason ;)

John B was right! You have to lick them to make sure they are not rabbit turds.laught16.gif

Jim

Aloha Jim,

Here are my results:

1: 7.5 gram o.c.

2: 14.3 gram o.c.

3: 16.3 gram sub surface

I am going to lap the one larger looking one into the shape of an arrowhead and use that one to place over my cards when I play poker. Hint to others that: "I have my sights on your chips, so watch out!".

4: iron 4.2 grain on surface\

5. iron 9.8 grain sub surface I need to take a better look at this one at is shows signs of a little bit on chondrite attached. Maybe that is why it weighs more that the bigger one.

6: iron 6.1 grain 3" down (flake looking)

Aloha and stay safe.

Stan aka Ka'imi

And congratulations to Wendy for her hard work in finding her specimen. Jim, well what can I say BUT you sure took up a lot of my time with my video camera filming you pop one after the other from that one area. Nice work also on that one tiny one you found by sight. I think that one caught us both by surprise.

post-1619-0-98417700-1301326243_thumb.jp

Finds for Wendy and Jim

Wendy:

1 - 15.2g OC

Jim:

1 - 23.3g OC

2 - 1.2g OC

3 - 12.7g OC

4 - 3.6g OC

5 - 2.2g OC

6 - 10.0g OC

7 - 3.3g OC

8 - 39.7g OC Sub-Surface 6" on slope

Good day except I forgot my cell and my hat. Stan and Richard are still on their ways home and will likely provide their reports! Jason, hope you feel better and get over that flu.

Jim

Jim

Here's my report : After 9hrs of drive time to and from Franconia, I got to see what You, wendy, and Stan found. :grr01: Even though I got skunked it was my pleasure to spend the day with you guys.

kgmrg aka Richard :thumbsupanim