Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin Meteorite

Doug the theory is that it runs from Piece Ferry Highway across Lake Mead...the Meteorite Men did a show where they were allowed to cross the river and search for the BIG ONES that should have landed at the far end...they didn't find any ( on film)...contact Frank C, I bet he will give you some pointers...

Fred

Doug the theory is that it runs from Piece Ferry Highway across Lake Mead...the Meteorite Men did a show where they were allowed to cross the river and search for the BIG ONES that should have landed at the far end...they didn't find any ( on film)...contact Frank C, I bet he will give you some pointers...

Fred

Thanks Fred.

Doug, the general consensus is from South to North and covering about 65 sq miles. Pretty much as Fred as stated, and from mountain to mountain East/West. Good luck, Jason. ;)

Doug If you have access to the Meteorite men shows look at the" Gold Basin" show. It shows what they think the pattern was. If you don't , I have a rough photo of the picture they showed. PM me and I will e-mail it to you. Dave

Hey Doug, Great going!! Nice finds and gold nugget to boot!! I'm glad to hear it was well worth the drive out. Looks like Frank and Marvin's mojo rubbed off on you! Good Hunting! Clifton