Nugget Shooter Forums

A good week...

I'd say that nugget toss was staged. Nobody is that cavalier about gold.

His partner holding the camera would have dropped it and scampered off into the brush to find it, me thinks.

Otherwise you'd have heard an audible 'click' as his 'toot' slammed shut in the event.

That old guy keeps throwing away gold, he throws away about 3 or 4 pieces in this video!!! :whaaaa: :whaaaa:

Skip

http://www.youtube.com/user/brandywine68#p/u/3/XkISfhO1PfQ

That old guy keeps throwing away gold, he throws away about 3 or 4 pieces in this video!!! :whaaaa: :whaaaa:

Skip

http://www.youtube.com/user/brandywine68#p/u/3/XkISfhO1PfQ

I used to tease my dog the same way. Get him all fired up, and then make a throwing motion so he thinks I am tossing his ball (and, of course he hauls booty after it.. :ROFL: ), when instead I palmed the ball so he can't see it. Sooner or later he figures it out and comes back with bad attitude... :inocent:

Man's tossing pebbles, not gold. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong, someday, but IMO nobody with "functioning grey matter" is actually that stupid. Those old boys are just having some fun. :twocents:

Mike

I used to tease my dog the same way. Get him all fired up, and then make a throwing motion so he thinks I am tossing his ball (and he hauls booty after it), when instead I palmed the ball so he can't see it. Sooner or later he figures it out and comes back with bad attitude... :inocent:

Mike

If you look closely you can see the splash in the water on at least one of those "pickers", I'm not sure if it was gold but he did actually throw something in the water!!

Skip

If you look closely you can see the splash in the water on at least one of those "pickers", I'm not sure if it was gold but he did actually throw something in the water!!

Skip

I'm sure they were just having a good time teasing us viewers. Nobody is that big

of an idiot. (now, watch someone prove me wrong..LOL)

Mike