Nugget Shooter Forums

Terry

you really need to get out of NY and back to AZ.......

Terry

you really need to get out of NY and back to AZ.......

LOL! Unfortunately Steve, it looks like I'll be stuck here on the East Coast through the Summer. :*&$*(: But I'll be giving you - and the forums a break as soon as my new Tesoro Sand Shark gets here in April. :thumbsupanim I'll be out on Long Island almost every day playing on the beach, and sure won't have any more time to bloviate and pontificate :eee: and generally bore folks to death with my sometimes, well most times, wild-ass posts. :rolleyes: - Terry

Yes Terry waaaay too much time on your hands, but that is some great information laid out in easy to understand terms that many here will find useful I think.

There is a series of books, "Roadside Geology ....". Can find them for dif states and regions. Written in common terms and even gives you intro to terms and definitions. Great for beginners and handy ref. too. ;)

There is a series of books, "Roadside Geology ....". Can find them for dif states and regions. Written in common terms and even gives you intro to terms and definitions. Great for beginners and handy ref. too. ;)

Indeed! Very good books for geologists or beginner...