Nugget Shooter Forums

Howling at the Moon!

Hi all!

It is going to be an awesome Saturday night. Last night, we did not have a full moon and had cloud cover and I could easily see good enough to walk around and not trip over everything. If you miss this Super Moon, it wont be back until 2029. This may be your last chance to see this! The Clouds may hose up seeing the moon <_<.

I don't sleep well during full moon periods, the hair on my back gets a lot thicker and my teeth grow longer and are sore. I crave meat on those nights as well! :rolleyes: So be safe out there and please do not shoot any wolves you see running around.happy0193[1].gif

I am sure I'll be out there somewhere...

The weather here in Parker cooled down a bit last night.

So for Saturday the predictions for Gold Basin and Franconia are:

Franconia:

Saturday : Partly sunny and breezy. Highs 60 to 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy. Lows 38 to 50. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 40 mph.

Sunday : Mostly cloudy. Highs 60 to 70. South wind around 10 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.

Gold Basin (Meadview):

Saturday: Partly sunny and breezy. Highs 71 to 77. South wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the southwest 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy. Lows around 54 at Hoover dam... around 51 in Laughlin. South wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph.

Happy Hunting!

Jim

Aloha Jim,

Send a PM and will make sure to call you in the early am from needles. Yep, I will be spending this weekend pounding Franconia once again trying for that elusive third piece of my biggest franconia specimen yet. Just maybe the SD2200 will bring me luck. Can only hope and maybe offer up something to the Full Moon.:wubu:

Good luck guys hunting Gold Basin. I seem to remember a weekend when we suffered some howling breezes coming off Lake Mead and damaging some tents. :cry2:

Aloha and be safe one and all! :thumbsupanim

Stan aka Kaimi

Aloha Jim,

Send a PM and will make sure to call you in the early am from needles. Yep, I will be spending this weekend pounding Franconia once again trying for that elusive third piece of my biggest franconia specimen yet. Just maybe the SD2200 will bring me luck. Can only hope and maybe offer up something to the Full Moon.:wubu:

Good luck guys hunting Gold Basin. I seem to remember a weekend when we suffered some howling breezes coming off Lake Mead and damaging some tents. :cry2:

Aloha and be safe one and all! :thumbsupanim

Stan aka Kaimi

Sounds like a plan, Stan! I'll be raising my coil to the moon. Hmmm you like grapefruit? I have a tree full of them. Add a little salt and a little vodka and...and...

Jim