Nugget Shooter Forums

anybody interested in carson city are?

I have a nice digital camera and would like to do some rockhounding around that area with someone who knows where to go. Send me a PM if you're interested. Also saw your post on the lookin for prospecting buddy forum. I've met a few gold prospectors to go to club outings and general prospecting - but have always been interested in looking for gems and minerals - just haven't done the research since contracting Gold Fever. Maybe it would help alleviate some of my gold fever symptoms. :yuk-yuk:

Hi Westcoast

Let me know if you still need help with your photography - I have several digital cameras and some lighting for both macro and microphotography. I am currently working on a gold project on the Comstock and have some time before we get back into production.

Reno Tom: I know of few areas up your way to get your gem and mineral feet wet(maybe some crystallized gold too)...send me a PM

Jeff

Hi Jeff-

How about posting pictures of some more specimens for us? They don't have to be the Liberty gold photos you showed us awhile back. Doesn't have to be gold either... Nice specimens of any species will be welcome.. Lots of rock and mineral enthusiasts on this forum..

Steve

Hi Steve,

I think I have a few photos I can put up... I will have to get out the gear this weekend and finally photograph some neat stuff I have been keeping in boxes for the last 15 years or so of collecting. It's about time others have a chance to see what can be found while hunting for the yellow stuff.

Cheers!

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...