Nugget Shooter Forums

returning to boards :)

bluesdad

Well, looks like I've been away so long (only 3 years) that I've had to go and make a new account. Same name as before not sure if anyone will recognize me or not. Still see Unc but not too many other familiar names.

Anyways, thinking about a trip to the outback and was thinking about getting hooked up with one of those gold prospecting week long plus tour operators. Anyone have the skinny on a good one? Looking for Kalgoorlie area or out that way.

Second, I'm interested in purchasing a couple 1/4 or 1/2 oz. Nugs. Anyone know where I can go about that without trollin scam bay?

Well, looks like I've been away so long (only 3 years) that I've had to go and make a new account. Same name as before not sure if anyone will recognize me or not. Still see Unc but not too many other familiar names.

Anyways, thinking about a trip to the outback and was thinking about getting hooked up with one of those gold prospecting week long plus tour operators. Anyone have the skinny on a good one? Looking for Kalgoorlie area or out that way.

Second, I'm interested in purchasing a couple 1/4 or 1/2 oz. Nugs. Anyone know where I can go about that without trollin scam bay?

Welcome back,

I am still here as are many of the Looooooooooong time members and they show up from time to time. I am sure someone will have a couple nuggets for you to buy....

Hey Bill. I remember ya. I only did a quick browse of a couple topics before I signed back up. Will do on contacting Fred Mason. Since my cali dredgingg is on hold for the foreseeable future, I need a new thrill and plus I've always wanted to go down under for a vacation. Hopefully can make some money on it too.