Nugget Shooter Forums

GOLD BARS FOUND !

Hi Digger,

I never get tired reading that story! Thanks for resurrecting it AGAIN for us armchair commandos...

I have been trying to round up copies of the magazine that story was printing in, but as yet, no luck...

~LARGO~

Hi Digger,

I never get tired reading that story! Thanks for resurrecting it AGAIN for us armchair commandos...

I have been trying to round up copies of the magazine that story was printing in, but as yet, no luck...

~LARGO~

Just dug out my original copies. Keep your eyes open for "Treasure" magazine. August 1986, June and July, 1987. I sold off all my old treasure mags a few years ago, but these I kept.

Just dug out my original copies. Keep your eyes open for "Treasure" magazine. August 1986, June and July, 1987. I sold off all my old treasure mags a few years ago, but these I kept.

Digger Bob, I have a big stack of all kinds of old treasures magazines, that I would like to sell. Will need to check & see if I have that one. Don't remember reading that story, but I wake up in a different world every morning.

Largo

I have copies of all three chapters of that story. I would be happy to send a copy to you. In the past I had part one and two and someone was kind enough to send me part three so I would consider it pay back.

Largo

I have copies of all three chapters of that story. I would be happy to send a copy to you. In the past I had part one and two and someone was kind enough to send me part three so I would consider it pay back.

Any chance you could scan all three articles and post them? The ones Digger Bob posted are tough to read. Did Bob only post one of the articles? I would love to read them all.