Nugget Shooter Forums

Paging Digger Bob

John B.

Hi Bob

Would you be so kind as to post the story on the gold bars find in Southern Az. I saved it on my hard drive on my now defunct old computer so I would never have to plead. I think I promised I would never ask you again the last time !! Please oh please !!

Happy Huntin John B.

I'll try. I think I've still got it on mine. I'll have to look and see what it would take as I'm not all that computer literate. I know, I did it once so it must be up in the brain file somewhere. Hey, this time, print it out so it won't get lost again. :rolleyes:

Digger Bob

Ok, found it. This is going to take several posts to get it all in. There are 12 pages spanning 3 issues of the old Treasure Found magazine. So stay tuned. I may not get it right the first time.

One of these days I'm going to get a web page up of all my stuff. I'll definately put it up there for posterity!

Digger Bob

John

I would be happy to send you a copy of all three chapters. Hell couple years ago I was working on this one with JJ but he passed on before we could get to it. There are clues in the story and I felt there was a chance of locating the site.