Nugget Shooter Forums

Its all about the dollar

I got out for some nugget shootin with a few friends yesterday,You could'nt ask for a better day to be out in the desert either.Well we all met up-(Bill S-Lon-AJ and I and off we were to the spot-we hunted for a while then Bill had to leave and we all had nada so we all decided to try spot B and there is where I found the only glint of gold for the day pictured with the dollars with everyones initials-not much but enough to get the dollars--we always bet a dollar when we go out makes it more competitve.I like the gold but I really like getting the dollar :head: The second pic is of some dinks from the last few trips-not much but all were found with a Gpx 5000-this beeper is amazing in its smooth and deep abilities in hot ground on deeeeeeep dinks :thumbsupanim Mike C...:ph34r2:

post-214-0-06132000-1299549368_thumb.jpg

post-214-0-71732800-1299549387_thumb.jpg

post-214-0-35439100-1299549412_thumb.jpg

:stupidrb:

Mike -Sounds like you guys had a great time. Would have been better if everyone got nuggets , but oh well. Are you going to Gold basin next week? Dave

Ya Dave its always good when everyone scores buttttttttttttt :brows: Unfortunatlly the company I work for is putting on a bass tournament that weekend so I need to be there---spaceturds and gold sound way better to me-:whoope: --oh well maybe next time---are you going again ? Mike C...:ph34r2:

I got out for some nugget shootin with a few friends yesterday,You could'nt ask for a better day to be out in the desert either.Well we all met up-(Bill S-Lon-AJ and I and off we were to the spot-we hunted for a while then Bill had to leave and we all had nada so we all decided to try spot B and there is where I found the only glint of gold for the day pictured with the dollars with everyones initials-not much but enough to get the dollars--we always bet a dollar when we go out makes it more competitve.I like the gold but I really like getting the dollar :head: The second pic is of some dinks from the last few trips-not much but all were found with a Gpx 5000-this beeper is amazing in its smooth and deep abilities in hot ground on deeeeeeep dinks :thumbsupanim Mike C...:ph34r2:

dang, and here I sit on frozen ground. :baaasmiley: