Nugget Shooter Forums

Martian Truce

Well it seems Uncle Marvin finally forgave me for leaving him in the truck last time we went hunting and led me to a nice mellow target today a 40 grammer with lots of black on it.

It might have had something to do with being able to ride in Nellybelle today, I think he likes the Hunting Jeep better than the pickup.

March52011FrankTeriMarvinHunt040.jpg

post-562-0-80983000-1299382675_thumb.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Is that Uncle Marvins mothership parked on the hood of nellybelle? I like the pait scheme as it kind of blends in with the desert surrounding unlike my royal blue that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Rick and i will be out at Gold Basin all day monday 3/7/2011 so if you have time drop on by as i have a couple of pints of boddingtons pub ale that a Delta flight attendant brought back from Britain. Me, I am allergic to beer so cant touch the stuff.

Aloha and be safe.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Nice find Frank! Wish I could have made it on Sat. Had a list of stuff to do, and gas is starting to get crazy exspensive. May have to plan overnight trips to cut down on the driving.

Well it seems Uncle Marvin finally forgave me for leaving him in the truck last time we went hunting and led me to a nice mellow target today a 40 grammer with lots of black on it.

It might have had something to do with being able to ride in Nellybelle today, I think he likes the Hunting Jeep better than the pickup.

Good going!

Share the details!!! On the surface...below the surface...how deep...on a hill....in a flat....under a bush...coordinateshappy0193[1].gif

Jim

Jim, Coiltek 11" mono, just about 7" deep, had to dig it out of the dirt, anymore than that and you have to consult "Uncle Marvin" for the rest of the details.

That Coiltek 11 mono is becomming my coil of choice for space rocks, great depth ( got 1 at 10-11 inches with it) small diameter can zing around all day and get up under the bushes and between rocks.

And Marvin likes the Aussie Orange color of it, said it reminds him of Martian Tang some kind of health drink they have back there. :inocent: