Nugget Shooter Forums

Uncle Marvin greets some new friends

Had the opportunity to meet a couple great guys out of Vegas area. We were on a day hunt with Unc. Marvin. Terry an Rob scored but Uncle Marvin still had the A$$ against me from the last time out so all I got was the skunk bullets, shell casings and 2 freakin red/white Budwiper cans at just about 14 inches.

Had a great day anyway an well for me ....maybe next time.

GBwithTERRYANROB002.jpg

GBwithTERRYANROB001.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Man it looks like those guys were using a Mothership of a coil. I may have to use my 18" Gold supersearcher coil this weekend if thats what it takes to whip Uncle Marvin.:arrowheadsmiley:

Nice one guys. Keep up the good work.

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Ka'imi

if their meteorites id say i have a few my self, i just collect those small interesting looking rocks. they make the beeper beep alright. they might be junk rocks or i might have someone who knows look at them sometime.

Had a great day with frank and marvin. (I thought Marvin would be bigger in real life) the coil was actually marvin's mothership sent to rescue him. Thanks frank for the detecting knowledge you passed on, Rob and I will be using it today at the basin to find the big one!

Frank,

Looks like a nice day you all had !!! Like Kaimi said, what a mothership of a coil... the arm sure does get sore fast with coils like that.... Nice score !!!!

Had the opportunity to meet a couple great guys out of Vegas area. We were on a day hunt with Unc. Marvin. Terry an Rob scored but Uncle Marvin still had the A$ against me from the last time out so all I got was the skunk bullets, shell casings and 2 freakin red/white Budwiper cans at just about 14 inches.

Had a great day anyway an well for me ....maybe next time.

Good Job guys! Frank appears to be a lucky charm!!!

Jim