Nugget Shooter Forums

Howdy All,

I have been working with Pulsemate Coils over the last few months testing some new coil designs and things are now winding down to offering them to folks here in the USA for Minelab, Whites, and Garrett PI detectors. If everything goes as planned I will be helping PULSEMATE distribute these coils here in the US very soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWz6RThNns

This next one is a 18 inch..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apgi3KNT5i4

There are several more videos at YOUTUBE as well.

More info is available at their site here, http://pulsematecoils.webs.com/

These coils are very lightweight and the price is quite reasonable as well....

More to come after I test the newest round of coils for the GPX-5000.

Bill- How is the warranty and service, do we have to send them out of the country for service? Dave

Warranty info etc. will follow as we decide how to proceed and after I have thoroughly checked them out in the field. I will be the US distributor and will likely handle warranty issues from here as opposed to making a customer wait while the coil is sent to manufacturer in Australia...

more to come.

I will be the US distributor and will likely handle warranty issues from here as opposed to making a customer wait while the coil is sent to manufacturer in Australia...

more to come.

Bill does that mean that you won't be telling customers that if the coil starts to crack or starts falsing and is still covered (Thanks for the money on our over priced coils and Sorry about your luck) :pukes: I really hope these coils work out for you and become a big hit-competion is always good :thumbsupanim Mike C...:ph34r2:

Bill does that mean that you won't be telling customers that if the coil starts to crack or starts falsing and is still covered (Thanks for the money on our over priced coils and Sorry about your luck) :pukes: I really hope these coils work out for you and become a big hit-competion is always good :thumbsupanim Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Mike,

I will offer more info as I work things out with PULSEMATE, but these are some great folks and I am sure any still active warranty will be honored in full. If something is under warranty and breaks due to manufacturer defects this should always be the case!

These coils (you are correct) will also not be over priced and keeping cost down is actually one of PULSEMATE's goals in the hobby...

Hey Bill, Have they told you what sizes they will be offering? :stupidrb:

Check out the link I put up to their site for that info Joe... Got a size you need ya can likely get it built :inocent:

Bill I would really be interested in knowing how the 18"x3" stacks up on depth compaired with a 18" Round...

Hi Don,

I have a couple new ones on the way for testing and I will share that info when I get them in the field... I hope to have much more info for you all in the coming weeks.

• 3 years later...

Lets just say I have too much on my plate right now, but I do still have some of the final version with litz wire for they gave me for helping in testing. Great folks and a great product once they get it dialed in....

• 2 weeks later...