Nugget Shooter Forums

Franconia again on Saturday the 26th

We might try to get down to Franconia again on Saturday the 26th.

This will depend on the weather again, as they are calling for rain and snow in Vegas this weekend.

So Jim what does the weather look like down there, and Stan are you up to going down if the weather is ok? We were also looking at Gold Basin depending on the weather.

Stan give me a call if you want to try again, or anybody else that might be down there on Saturday can PM me..!

Rick

We might try to get down to Franconia again on Saturday the 26th.

This will depend on the weather again, as they are calling for rain and snow in Vegas this weekend.

So Jim what does the weather look like down there, and Stan are you up to going down if the weather is ok? We were also looking at Gold Basin depending on the weather.

Stan give me a call if you want to try again, or anybody else that might be down there on Saturday can PM me..!

Rick

Hi Rick!

Right now, it is weed pulling and honey-do weather!!dry.gif Currently working on a bug or two with the Bolide chasing radar program which is kinda broke!

High clouds, slight breeze. Something is moving in and 90% rain prediction at the Yucca Proving Grounds for tomorrow. So, not making any immediate plans.

If it ends up just sprinkling, I will probably hunt locally.

I understand there are some folks hunting on the 13th who had contacted me off list. I will have orders that weekend and will not be able to attend, but that "might" be a good day to plan for???

Lots of Lizards last Tuesday...so it's that time the snakes will be getting ready to move around. I have not seen much sign at all for active rodents, so that's good. Be careful out there!!

Jim