Nugget Shooter Forums

Oh My F'n God..Look what the County Govt. is doing

Uncle Ron

Maricopa county is taking over all the Vulture Mountains and related areas including LSD, Vulture Mine area and pretty much everything...And they are doing it so the county department can receive millions of $ from tax money each year...Here's the link ... Study it well .. This is the ultimate govt. land grab (at least in this local region) ... Check it out Land Grab Link Not so much cheers, Unc

I read something about it in the Arizona Republic on Sunday. The way I understood it was some organization was trying to come up with the money to buy the mine ,and associated property for a museum and restoration? But they needed like a 100,000 just for a good intentions type down payment? heck I cant remember..

The Forest Service Cancer is now spreading to local entities... you guys better try to fight it because it also includes road control/closures.I doubt if a fight will do much good but ya gotta try. And of course associated use fees. "They" just keep backing us into the proverbial corner more and more.

The Forest Service Cancer is now spreading to local entities... you guys better try to fight it because it also includes road control/closures.I doubt if a fight will do much good but ya gotta try. And of course associated use fees. "They" just keep backing us into the proverbial corner more and more.

Ok so here is the problem I see. They are doing this to deterimine the recreation uses for the land...

Mining is NOT a recreational use.