Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello

bigmoqui

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ben and I have been a lurker here for awhile, but I recently recieved a metal detector for Christmas and have caught the bug. So I thought I'd stop lurking and start participating. A little background, I was born and raised in the East Valley, Graduating from ASU and have lived most of my life in Az. My experience with gold prospecting is very little but I've always enjoyed it. When I was 10 I spent a month on the Trinity River with my Grandpa gold panning mostly but alo using a sluice, and once we actually got up to a friends claim and did some dredging. That was 22 years ago and it is still one of my fondest memories. Since that time I have worked in Alaska and was able to do a little prospecting there. But for the last 12 years I have worked and lived back in AZ. I had never prospected in Az until I recently. I already want to upgrade and I can see there is a lot to learn. It's nice to have a place where I can ask questions.

Thanks,

Ben

Thankyou for the kind words. I live in Gilbert. Looking forward to particapating in the forum. And thanks for moving this post I was on the wrong topic when I started it. I was actually gonna put it in the lounge.

Ben