Nugget Shooter Forums

Anybody in the motherlode have a concentrating table?

Dave,

I have a bunch of classified dredge concentrates that have been taking up space for a number of years.

If you are able to find someone, I would like to run my black sands over a table as well. If the recovery

justifies purchasing a table for crushed quartz and black sands, I'll probably buy one.

Matt

Well,my partner Mike Darby brought all the buckets over to another friends mine to run it though his po'boy flotation,didn't work for crap.Some of the quartz wasn't broken down fine enough and the flotation rig didn't bubble like it should according to my pard.This was all crushed through this other fellows Keene type mill.Random panning shows nice pieces,fines, sometimes just sand.Was hoping for half an ounce from the buckets..but that remains to be seen until we find a way to clean up this stuff.Yeah Matt will clue you in if I hear of anything.....John,that Alaska show is a bad joke..feel sorry for the families though.

Well,my partner Mike Darby brought all the buckets over to another friends mine to run it though his po'boy flotation,didn't work for crap.Some of the quartz wasn't broken down fine enough and the flotation rig didn't bubble like it should according to my pard.This was all crushed through this other fellows Keene type mill.Random panning shows nice pieces,fines, sometimes just sand.Was hoping for half an ounce from the buckets..but that remains to be seen until we find a way to clean up this stuff.Yeah Matt will clue you in if I hear of anything.....John,that Alaska show is a bad joke..feel sorry for the families though.

I sure hope they made a deal with the producers first.