Nugget Shooter Forums

Is It, or Is It not

Yo Scotty...Do a streak test on ceramic or even a flat piece of quartz...If no streak, maybe...Otherwise, no bueno...cheers, Unc

It sure looks like like a space turd to me :whaaaa: should'nt this have been posted on the space turd forum :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2: PS what happened to my invite to the green turd patch---you guys SCARED of the big bad 5000 :unsure:

Hi Mike

Yes it should be on the space turd forum thanks for the parking ticket :inocent:

We wanted to go tomarrow but we have a funneral to go to instead :arrowheadsmiley:

Russ is afraid Im not :inocent:

Ps Bill can u put move this tread over to keep the forum cops off me :yuk-yuk:

Hi Mike

Yes it should be on the space turd forum thanks for the parking ticket :inocent:

We wanted to go tomarrow but we have a funneral to go to instead :arrowheadsmiley:

I was just messin with ya about the wrong forum :arrowheadsmiley: as far as the 5000 goes Ishmail and Woody better get busy this is going to be a hard one to match or beat of course thats just my opinion :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Mike

I'm not Bill but I can move it for you.

Skip

Hi Scotty and All

Scotty I see you took the same Photograghy course 101 I took at the Carnigie Institute of Incompetence :shrug: !! A rough guess from a crap pix is probably :thumbsupanim . It looks like small black condrules and metal unless those are lip prints :whaaaa: ?? Is there coleche on it :???: ?? If I ever get an invite I'll check it then :hahaha: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

It sure looks like like a space turd to me :whaaaa: should'nt this have been posted on the space turd forum :inocent: Mike C...:ph34r2: PS what happened to my invite to the green turd patch---you guys SCARED of the big bad 5000 :unsure:

Mike,

Yup, we were SCARED... scared your new "ShamWow" 5000 wouldn't hear that embedded green turd I left at 33" deep.

I'd hate to think you spend all that money on a new shamwow 5000 that can't hear a target I found at 33" with a souped up IJ 3500. :yuk-yuk:

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi John and all,

John here's a scan of the meteorite, the small quartz crystal we told you about scraped off.... now if he could just remember where he found it. :shrug: The second scan shows a tiny spot of caliche.

post-86-0-00075700-1296357741_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-30130600-1296357754_thumb.jpg

Hi Russ ,Scotty and All

Geeze I thought it was mo bigger :shrug: ??

//snip//

That's for sure!

It does not seem to look like a meteorite to me. Hope I am wrong. I think the next set would be to look at that window with a x10 or better magnification and see if that stuff that looks like metal is metal. What does it look like under magnification???

Jim

Guest goldstudmuffin

Jim, It sure looks like metal with a loop.

John, it feels to heavy to be a stone, I think it's a chunk of a rusty blown-up Hemi engine block. :lol: Next time we see you please have a look at it :wubu:

Guest goldstudmuffin

Uncle Ron,

I have Scott's rock right now and I did the streak test on ceramic... it does streak! We'll soon have John take a look at it. Thanks!