Nugget Shooter Forums

Upcomming Meteorite auction in Tucson

Hi All

I just thought I'ld make a plug for some familiar faces in the crowd :unsure: . Yours truly am scheduled to bore a crowd to tears prior to the auction :cry2: . I'm not sure I can handle a 45 minute speach without everyone falling asleep :shrug: . Maybe i'll have to give away nuggets or cheeze balls or :whaaaa: ??? Oh heck it'll be fun and I hope to see you there :hahaha: !! Happy Huntin John B.

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson11.html

Hi John,

Cheeze balls... When is it?

Hey John!

You getting nervous yet? :unsure: 45 minutes...wow! I look forward to meeting you. I'll be helping with the network stuff while you are being filmed! You aren't camera shy are you??

For all reading that arer not making the show, the programming schedule for "MTV" Meteorite television is posted at http://desertsunburn.no-ip.org as well as Rubin's site. John's talked will be live!!

See you then, John -

Jim _The Most Interesting Meteorite Hunter in the World - I come home empty handed just to remind myself how it feels!:hahaha:

Did anyone tape this speech? :) Need to try something new. :shrug: ;)

Steve

Yep! Was filmed.

John did a good job.

Aloha guys,

John B. Boring!:inocent:

I think not. I have heard him once before and was fascinated by some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. To be able to have someone with that much info give a speech for free is invaluable. I will always remember listening to Jim (Paleface) Smaller talk around the campfire late into the night and marvel at some of his stories.

Aloha and be safe out there everyone.

Stan aka Ka'imi