Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MachinistMan

Back in the fields after 18yrs

Hi all:) Real life intervened in '91 or so and sold all my stuff. I'm back with an sd2200 and a MXT...and having fun around Yuma. Havent found any gold yet but wondering WHY!!?? I ever gave it up. Been ghosting this forum awhile and seems like a good crew here...besides I wanna see the pics lol. Was very sorry to hear about Daryl of Reno prospectors supply passing on...he was my first mentor in metal detecting and and very patient with me when I asked for advice. This was back in the late 80's.

Welcome back MachinistMan

Gold fever is something like eating once you start yall can't quit.

Good luck

wish I was near Yuma right now

Rodd

Welcome to the forum and I make it out Yuma way once in a while myself...

Hi all:) Real life intervened in '91 or so and sold all my stuff. I'm back with an sd2200 and a MXT...and having fun around Yuma. Havent found any gold yet but wondering WHY!!?? I ever gave it up. Been ghosting this forum awhile and seems like a good crew here...besides I wanna see the pics lol. Was very sorry to hear about Daryl of Reno prospectors supply passing on...he was my first mentor in metal detecting and and very patient with me when I asked for advice. This was back in the late 80's.

Once you got the fever, you got it, welcome back! You could meet lots of the folks here on the forum if you were to host a campout/get together in the Yuma area. Allways liked the Yuma area.

Bunk

Welcome back!!! I can't imagine - not being able to go out swinging & beepin'- wow that would be tough. .My detector is part of my arm . I am the t-shirt vendor in Stanton, I sell a t-shirt that says " My wife said if I don't stop Prospecting so much, she was going to leave me. Dang -I'm going to miss her!!

Welcome back!!! I can't imagine - not being able to go out swinging & beepin'- wow that would be tough. .My detector is part of my arm . I am the t-shirt vendor in Stanton, I sell a t-shirt that says " My wife said if I don't stop Prospecting so much, she was going to leave me. Dang -I'm going to miss her!!

Hmmmmmmm... After 27 years my wife is glad to get me out of the house :brows:

Thanks all for the warm welcome:) And if anybody needs some extra bird-shot my supply is growing.