Nugget Shooter Forums

Big Skunk

south fork

My wife and a friend of ours Ken and me went out beeping for a few hours. No gold but a lot of square nails a mule shoe and a donkey shoe. My wife's And kens first time out there hooked. And we removed a lot of iron. Hangtown is out there swinging that new 5000. Yesterday he found a pound of lead maybe some Gold today. But a perfect day no wind and in the 60s here in Kelsey ca. As a side note that 5000 is finding a lot of round balls more than 12 inches down and seems to run smooth in all types of ground.

My wife and a friend of ours Ken and me went out beeping for a few hours. No gold but a lot of square nails a mule shoe and a donkey shoe. My wife's And kens first time out there hooked. And we removed a lot of iron. Hangtown is out there swinging that new 5000. Yesterday he found a pound of lead maybe some Gold today. But a perfect day no wind and in the 60s here in Kelsey ca. As a side note that 5000 is finding a lot of round balls more than 12 inches down and seems to run smooth in all types of ground.

i think bunk said to keep off heavily worked areas and youll get a lot less thrash and maybe a nugget or two. i sure would love to have one of those minelab 5000.

make a habbit of leaving yourself an hour or two to try a complete random area, youd never know what youd find. well thats what im starting to do and hopefully ond day it will pay off. i have a whites gmt have found shell casings /lead bbs a nugget in my dry washing tailing pile and hopefully it will pick uup on a nugget in the ground soon.

I like to dry wash does the 5000 have a feature to tell you where black sand is more concentrated. thats mostly what i use my gmt for and i find it handy at picking up spots to dry wash in.