Nugget Shooter Forums

Just to say hello

xt18000

Just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone. Know my way around the Gold fields with a detector

( SD2200d,XT18000,Stinger ) and several coin machines ( all very good and ready to go ). Also have two

dredges 3" & 5" and a Gold Screw and building a trommel that will take apart and fit in the back of a

small SUV ( a work in progress ). Dredged the Klamath River for 5 seasons and detected the Klamath and the

Siskiyou's when I could. Had to move back to Texass due to health, and family, so have not been dredging

except in (GA.) to teach a long time friend how to do it. Do a little coinshooting from time to time when I'm

about to go stir crazy. Have I told you how much I hate Texass!! You can't do nutting here except wish you

was 1200 mi.s West of it!!!!! Oh well as they say " thats life and then you die ". Don't waste your time

or chances not doing what you love to do because you never know from day to day what will happen that can

take those times and changes from you ( this also means sleeping with the lady's, Iknow about that to!! )

Well by now if you have stuck it out this far and not went to sleep, you know more about me than you ever

wanted to but hay, this is my post and you did'ent have to read it if you did'ent want to.

Good Hunting to you all and you will hear more fpost-24938-0-06009700-1295469644_thumb.jrom me in days to come even if you don't want to.

XT18000

post-24938-0-96683300-1295469523_thumb.jpost-24938-0-30800100-1295469423_thumb.jpost-24938-0-61042100-1295469187_thumb.j

Hi XT18000

WELCOME!!!

This is a great place to gain and share knowledge.

You'll find some of the best guys around, all very

willing to accept a new member. Bill's forum is one

of the best!

Best Regards

Herb

Welcome XT...great ice breaker, i guess if ya cant do it.. might as well talk about it right? I do believe i have an 18000 as well.

Welcome XT...from the looks of your pics your going to fit right in on the DIY forum down below...

Being from Okla. myself I can sympathize with you about Texas...normally their a pretty good

bunch but I'd never tell a Texan that....know what I mean?....

Just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone. Know my way around the Gold fields with a detector

( SD2200d,XT18000,Stinger ) and several coin machines ( all very good and ready to go ). Also have two

dredges 3" & 5" and a Gold Screw and building a trommel that will take apart and fit in the back of a

small SUV ( a work in progress ). Dredged the Klamath River for 5 seasons and detected the Klamath and the

Siskiyou's when I could. Had to move back to Texass due to health, and family, so have not been dredging

except in (GA.) to teach a long time friend how to do it. Do a little coinshooting from time to time when I'm

about to go stir crazy. Have I told you how much I hate Texass!! You can't do nutting here except wish you

was 1200 mi.s West of it!!!!! Oh well as they say " thats life and then you die ". Don't waste your time

or chances not doing what you love to do because you never know from day to day what will happen that can

take those times and changes from you ( this also means sleeping with the lady's, Iknow about that to!! )

Well by now if you have stuck it out this far and not went to sleep, you know more about me than you ever

wanted to but hay, this is my post and you did'ent have to read it if you did'ent want to.

Good Hunting to you all and you will hear more fpost-24938-0-06009700-1295469644_thumb.jrom me in days to come even if you don't want to.

XT18000

post-24938-0-96683300-1295469523_thumb.jpost-24938-0-30800100-1295469423_thumb.jpost-24938-0-61042100-1295469187_thumb.j

Howdy XT18000, I am in the same boat, but 1300 miles East from where I would like to be. Once you get gold fever, nothing else but the hunt for the cure will float your boat.

I live on Cedar Creek Lake, South East of Dallas, TX. Hate to fish. Chuck,TX2

XT18000,

Welcome back!. I'm not sure if it was this forum or not, but your pictures jogged my memory. I recognized the pictures of your trommel barrel, (the helix parts that you cut and put in the bigger part), that you posted quite a while back, on one of the forums, just can't remember which one. Interesting use of a vertical shaft engine. Good luck with it! It looks like it will work good.

Greg

XT18000: I enjoyed your introduction and definitely will watch for more postings. Our daughter lives in TX. Whenever we visit I sooner or later go into withdrawals. There sure ain't nuthin like a good nugget fix first thing back in California!