Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

montana.matt

Hello from NW Montana

Just joined the forum a few minutes ago lol

I live on the west shore of Flathead Lake here in NW Montana and am just getting into prospecting. I've got a few gold pans, classifiers, and a metal detector my wife bought me a couple years ago. I used it a couple times last summer and had no luck, other than finding a few pennies :yuk-yuk:

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say "Hello" to everybody!

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing about Montana. I bet it would be tough getting in some prospecting up there

right now with the snow.

Matt

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing about Montana. I bet it would be tough getting in some prospecting up there

right now with the snow.

Matt

Thanks Matt!

Actually, it's been in the low to mid 40's here along the lake shore, so most of the snow is going away pretty quickly. The only bad thing is all the places I want to go prospect are probably still buried under snow :hahaha: I'm doing the armchair thing now. Reading, studying, making plans and reading some more ;)

Welcome to the forum Matt and looking forward to your input!

Hello and welcome, Hope you can get out soon and find yourself some of that good yellow stuff.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Skip!!

Hey Matt,

Good to see there is at least one other Montanan on the forum. With the mountain snow we had this winter, I'm hoping to get into my area by May. Good luck to you!