Nugget Shooter Forums

Payday Nugget

south fork

Aloha,

Holy nuggies! Is he in shock or what? If I found a nugget that size I would be smiling so much my face would hurt for a week.

Awsome nugget man. Thanks for the pics, now I am going to have all kinds of strange dreams all week.:zapped:

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Holy S**t is right! I think most of us would like to know the geology of where it was found;

Tailings, hydraulic diggings, hill side, wash, stream side, etc. Come on, let's have the whole story!

Digger Bob

Holy S**t is right! I think most of us would like to know the geology of where it was found;

Tailings, hydraulic diggings, hill side, wash, stream side, etc. Come on, let's have the whole story!

Digger Bob

I'm with Digger! Fill us in on the Awsome find! :thumbsupanim Terry

Ok this is a series of small drainages underlain by mariposa slates and lots of Quartz Below a Quartz seam This area was heavily mined during the gold rush and in the thirties This is red dirt country about 2000 ft sitting a top of bed rock with just a couple of inches of mud over the top sounded just like a big square nail. The dark areas are little bits of reddish Quartz

post-23752-0-50136200-1295045416_thumb.j

:thumbsupanim YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS :whaaaa: now your a talkn' REAL gold-thanx for postn' pics of that righteous hunka chunka burning luv-John

• 2 weeks later...