Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garimpo

Green Balance Button...

Recently several folks on here have said they lost the green button on the

handle that does the ground balance...why does it come off and is there a

fix for it?

Mines been gettin the S%$t kicked out of it but hasn't come loose or detached yet, couldn't you superglue it on to what ever plastic piece it fits on being careful not to get messy with the glue application and prevent it from moving ???? I haven't seen how it looks under the green button so I don't know for sure.

Minelab has fixed this issue on the new handles and the button top does not protrude much past the top now and will not snag on crap anymore...

Hi Bill,

I noticed the fix with some relief when I got the 5000.

I think there is a whole replacement handle that has to be used

as a fix isn't this right? Or are there just button replacements?

Glad I never busted one.

Flak

Hi Don,

I have never lost one so not sure how to do a fix, but somewhere on the forum someone explained how to replace a missing cap. I think it was Harry P. and his friend Estele fixed his with a cap off of another button of some sort.

Hi Don,

I have never lost one so not sure how to do a fix, but somewhere on the forum someone explained how to replace a missing cap. I think it was Harry P. and his friend Estele fixed his with a cap off of another button of some sort.

Bill I've never lost one either and I wonder what the cause for losing them is...do they just come unglued or do they hang on brush or something? The reason for me asking was to try and prevent it from happening if that's possible. Thanks for the reply....