Nugget Shooter Forums

A hunting we will go...

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Russ ,Billygoat and All

Yeah it does kinda look like a skinny Mike C trying out yet another beeper :rolleyes: . But he acted more like Scotty rolling around hanging on to his earphones :unsure: !! Hey Billy goat whats with the name :hmmmmm: ?? You like ewes :whaaaa: ?? Just horney :wub: ?? Like mountain climbing :) ?? Wear a goat tee :shrug: ?? What :???: ?? If you think that's funny wait till you meet Goldstudmuffin :hahaha: :hahaha: ?? Happy Huntin John B.

Hi JB,

:hahaha: I don't quite know how to respond to that one. All I can say is, goat milk is very healthy. Have'nt had any zits, or warts in years. :hahaha:

With all the coughing, choking and laughing going on while reading these topics, my wife is a hair from sending me to the koo koo nest. Last time she could recall a choking like this one going on, was when Morris Our Cat choked up his last hair ball. :hahaha:

Anyhow, I have met the Studmuffins's back when Walley was running A&B in the 90's. The other time, was at the Vulture outing when I first met you with that live rat snake wrapped around your arm. Another time was at a Cleater outing about 6 or 7 years ago Bill S. was putting on. At that Cleater outing is when I remember Scott or it could've been Russ pick up that Polaris like it was a very light tricycle toy. :WOW: I had to re-check and make sure I wasn't drinking out of the coleman fuel can, especially after witnessing an act of nature like that one. :zapped:

Billygoat

Hi Billygoat

I remember those outings even the gopher snake I caught on the way in at the vulture :huh: !! But I don't remember any Billygoats :shrug: !! Well I have a couple teenagers with zits soo maybe I'll try the goat milk cure all :hmmmmm: . Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Russ ,Billygoat and All

Yeah it does kinda look like a skinny Mike C trying out yet another beeper :rolleyes: . But he acted more like Scotty rolling around hanging on to his earphones :unsure: !! Hey Billy goat whats with the name :hmmmmm: ?? You like ewes :whaaaa: ?? Just horney :wub: ?? Like mountain climbing :) ?? Wear a goat tee :shrug: ?? What :???: ?? If you think that's funny wait till you meet Goldstudmuffin :hahaha: :hahaha: ?? Happy Huntin John B.

Hey that guy looks more like Mike K than me :shrug: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Guest goldstudmuffin

Anyhow, I have met the Studmuffins's back when Walley was running A&B in the 90's. The other time, was at the Vulture outing when I first met you with that live rat snake wrapped around your arm. Another time was at a Cleater outing about 6 or 7 years ago Bill S. was putting on. At that Cleater outing is when I remember Scott or it could've been Russ pick up that Polaris like it was a very light tricycle toy. :WOW: I had to re-check and make sure I wasn't drinking out of the coleman fuel can, especially after witnessing an act of nature like that one. :zapped:

Billygoat

Hello Billygoat,

Is it Bill or Billy? You'll have to foregive me if I don't remember meeting you at A&B or at a outing, I also have another Brother Fred that worked there a couple years in the 1990's for Walley. If a saw you I might remember meeting you. Walley used to tell people we were finding alot of gold... :unsure: Then sell them a metal detector :hahaha:

Hello Russ,

You would remember me, if you saw me again. I'm shocked that JB doesn't remember any flying billygoats (Mark) when he was demonstrating the sponge nugget to me, with my new 2100 I bought from Bill D. :cry2: at that vulture outing.

Anyhow, I enjoy reading the posts from Texas now, and when you guys throw another outing again with the Western Prospector members, I'll make every effort I can to show up for a re-visit time. I enjoyed the fellowship with you guys. It's never a dull moment hearing, and reading from the posts here, and what I would consider some of the best in the field of prospecting for gold. You guys will go down as legend some day I hope. Just don't sell out and go to Alaska with the EPA guys. :ROFL:

Things have really changed for me since then.

Happy Hunting,

Mark

Hi Mark

Now I know who you are :hahaha: !! I thought you were going by 757boing or something :???: ?? Thanks for your call awhile back :) !! I think it best persue it if someone like Studmuffin goes to jail :shrug: :hahaha: !! Besides he thinks he's a legend :inocent: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Mark,

If your from Texas and you used to hang around A&B back in the 1990's I'm wondering if you happen to have some claims over in a small mountain range in southeastern Az? Frank L. the preivous owner of A&B sold a bunch of claims over there to some people from Texas.

Hi John, Ouch! :shrug:

Hi Russ,

No, that wouldn't be me on the Southeastern AZ. claims. I did know Frank at A&B when he was incharge.

When you guys decide to throw another shin dig outing with Western, I'll try my hardest to make it out. I'll try and find a way to high grade one of my father's black angus sides, so JB won't have to foot this bill the next time. :shhhhh: The last thing I want to do is to get JB upset about our appetites, and about his money feeding us all. :hahaha:

Billygoat