Nugget Shooter Forums

The Studmuffin in action

John B.

Hi All

I collected on a wager the Studmuffin owed me today :thumbsupanim . I didn't get a stack of cheeseburgers as promised but I did get a burrito supremo :wub: !! It was great I love mexoican food !! Ol Russ made a weeks wages today while I stood gaurd with my little freind 357 :shhhhh: . I mean taken candy from a baby how easy can it get :unsure: . After watching ol Russ dig for 2 days on his knees and belly I had forgotton just how tall he was heck I almost had to put a convertable top on the hemi :hmmmmm: . We had a fun day site seeing southern Az today :rolleyes: !! Now to see if I actually get an invite to a patch with potential :inocent: ?? Happy Huntin John B.

JohnB,

First off, Happy New Year.

Second of all your verbal visuals are hilarious. :lol:

Thirdly you obviously have a masters degree in the use of Emoticons.

When are you going to write a story, you have the touch.

(really....)

Hope to run into you sometime this year

it's been awhile,

Flak

Hi David

Yeah it's been a couple years :aw-shucks: . As far as writing I was on the 5 year plan in high school and that was after bribes and threats :inocent: !! Yea I do like these little smiley guys :hmmmmm: !! Maybe someday I'll write a nugget patch and strewnfield guide book for those stupid enough to buy one :shrug: !! I wonder how many takers I'ld get, especcialy if I load it up with stupid stories :idea: ?? Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Ya John B. , Happy New Year to ya.

I would buy yer book just for the stories.....they got to be good . hope see ya at some function or outing some time.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi John,

You're welcome to go back there anytime you're in that area :inocent: please don't clean the place out :nono: please leave some for me. :whaaaa: I hope you know I'm talking about the burrito shop right :hahaha: those were called Patron Burritos (The Boss) ;)

Thanks for the guard duty. :wubu: By the way your PM box is full... :yikes:

Hi Rick and Russ

Rick I'll put you on the sucker list :inocent: !! I hope your getting around alright :olddude: !! Us big guys gotta keep movin even if it's lots harder than the skinny bastard prospectors :angry-smiley-010[1]: !! Yeah Russ I just found my PM box it was full mostly from book publishers wanting to pay me big bucks for a book writing and movie rights :shrug: . You know Shuster and Shuster, Random house, Playgirl, Soldier of Fortune, Mcmillian, 20th century Fox and Sesame street :) !! But I'm really kinda shy :nono: !! Anyways my PM box is empty now so if anybody wants to send cashier checks , good wishes or up yours I'm open for business :huh: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Rick and Russ

Rick I'll put you on the sucker list :inocent: !! I hope your getting around alright :olddude: !! Us big guys gotta keep movin even if it's lots harder than the skinny bastard prospectors :angry-smiley-010[1]: !! Yeah Russ I just found my PM box it was full mostly from book publishers wanting to pay me big bucks for a book writing and movie rights :shrug: . You know Shuster and Shuster, Random house, Playgirl, Soldier of Fortune, Mcmillian, 20th century Fox and Sesame street :) !! But I'm really kinda shy :nono: !! Anyways my PM box is empty now so if anybody wants to send cashier checks , good wishes or up yours I'm open for business :huh: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Man , where do you come up with this stuff.??? :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Steve

Hi Steve and All

Steve what stuff :shrug: ??? Everything is almost gospel :rolleyes: !! It's the Studmuffin that exagerates alot :hmmmmm: !! I think his little brother Scotty puts him up to it :???: !! Sooo when you comming to Az to dig your very own green turd :huh: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Slim and Mike

Slim are you halucinating or just trying to hypnotize myself and the fine folks on this forum :zapped: ?? Mike I'm kinda fond of the twins because nobody will mess with me while Scotty's around :D !! I think your confused the green turd patch is not in your favorite hunting grounds in the broke back mountains :???: . This place actually has decent sized nuggets :shrug: . So are you up to diggin a green turd or 2 :hmmmmm: ?? My million dollar training and pointers will come in handy with that spiffy new beeper you got :unsure: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Slim and Mike

Slim are you halucinating or just trying to hypnotize myself and the fine folks on this forum :zapped: ?? Mike I'm kinda fond of the twins because nobody will mess with me while Scotty's around :D !! I think your confused the green turd patch is not in your favorite hunting grounds in the broke back mountains :???: . This place actually has decent sized nuggets :shrug: . So are you up to diggin a green turd or 2 :hmmmmm: ?? My million dollar training and pointers will come in handy with that spiffy new beeper you got :unsure: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi JB I'm in-but if I get any deeeeeep green turds can you have one of your laborers dig it out for me :inocent: I have other stuff going on this weekend so let me know which weekend you want me to shoot down--Why do I feel like I'm being setup for story time for the next year or so :cigar: Mike C...:ph34r2:

Hi Steve and All

Steve what stuff :shrug: ??? Everything is almost gospel :rolleyes: !! It's the Studmuffin that exagerates alot :hmmmmm: !! I think his little brother Scotty puts him up to it :???: !! Sooo when you comming to Az to dig your very own green turd :huh: !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B-

I am planning a trip out west this spring but digging those turds will probably give me a heart attack so I'll have to pass on that. :shrug: Now if you know someplace where you can just pick them up off the ground, I may accept an offer for that. ;) Besides this is supposed to be a vacation so I'm not supposed to work too hard... ;)

Steve

John B-

I am planning a trip out west this spring but digging those turds will probably give me a heart attack so I'll have to pass on that. :shrug: Now if you know someplace where you can just pick them up off the ground, I may accept an offer for that. ;) Besides this is supposed to be a vacation so I'm not supposed to work too hard... ;)

Steve

I have some you can pick up off my table in the barn... :rasberry:

Oh Bill,

Them boys are a mess. :yuk-yuk: I remember Mike C. He'd better start eat'n them burrito's when offered if'n he plans on keep'n up with them Stud Muffin's. They are better than have'n a back hoe laying around from what I could remember of em. We could sure use them during our September cattle round ups also.

I really miss Arizona. :(

Billygoat

Hi All

Just a brief update :huh: . I got a call today from a very excited Goldstudmuffin exclaiming that I am a genious :D !! I calmly explained to Russ that I already knew that but thanks for his vote of confidence :shrug: !! Now I just wonder how long it will take the rest of you folks to figure out that fact :idea: !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B-

Steve

Out here in the heart of the California Motherlode, they are all sunbakers... You don't even need a detector. 'Course all the local keep those spots secret from the invading hoards

Guest goldstudmuffin

I can't wait to hear the details of that conversation John B. I always knew you were a genius too but I'm wondering what it took for Russ to figure it out.

Hi Slim,

John pulled a rabbit out of a hat... that's all. :inocent: