Nugget Shooter Forums

New Year-New Beeper-New Dinks

Mike C...

Hi all well I met up with Bill S and AJ on friday to sell my 4000 to AJ and buy my New 5000 from Bill we put everything together and headed off to the infamous Lsd---I gave AJ a quick run down on 4000 and he was off and running-Bill briefed me real quick on the 5000 and I was off and running as well---well it was colder than a witches T$$ so we called it quits after a few hours of beatin the frozen dirt---We made plans to meet up again on saturday with Bill S--Lon--myself and AJ-Bill showed up later in the day but I missed him he had to leave early so the rest of us pounded the dirt all day weather was perfect---I played around with the 5000 all day getting aquainted with her and I managed to find 2 little dinks and numerous targets in a well known very pounded patch--I and many others have pounded this plave for many years so targets were getting far and few but not today :thumbsupanim just wish more could have been gold :tisk-tisk: The 5000 is the quietest beeper I have ever beeped with-it handled the EMI good and handled most of the hot rocks with ease---Kudos to Minelab for a fine beeper--the transition from the 4000 to the 5000 was easy and I'm sure that the more time I get on it the better I will become with it---Yes the 5000 and I are going to get along just fine :whoope: Well towards the end of the day I had 2 and zero for the other 2 guys so I sent Lon up to a hill where I had found a few in the past and he banged out a dink and it was his first Lsd dink ever :brows: ----Butttttt he still lost his Dollar-see we always bet a dollar when we go beepen-Thanks Lon :spinnin: well shortly after that we called it a day---Thanks Guys I enjoyed the company lets do it again soon :thumbsupanim ---So if your looking to buy a new beeper or anything else I'm sure Bill can help you out-I trust Bill because he is'nt going to hype anything up just to sell it and unlike alot of the other dealers out there he is'nt mining the miners :angry: give him a shout :rolleyes: Pictured below are the 2 dinks I found not much---the bigger one was found 5-6 inches down in nasty hot dirt and the small one was only about 2 inches down---New Year-New Beeper-New Dinks---Mike C...:ph34r2:

post-214-0-58828800-1294001289_thumb.jpg

Mike -Congrats on the new beeper.I sure am having fun with my new 5000. I took it out on it's maiden voyage to the Gold Basin outting and found a couple nice dinks. I was in Stanton last week with Bunk and the others,we froze our butts off, but I did manage to find a nice small specimen.Glad to hear Lon got one out on the LSD. Dave

Hi Mike

I and the Studmuffin twins wish to invite you to the green turd patch for a lesson on deep target recovery :hmmmmm: !!! We assume a 5000 will hear them :hmmmmm: ?? Bring your dollar, deep diggin tools and plenty of blister protection :shrug: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hey way to go Mike, wish I could have stayed out on Saturday, but broken water pipes were a priority unfortunately.... :angry-smiley-010[1]:

Glad you like the GPX-5000 and I think as you grow accustomed to it you will like it even better....

Hi Mike

I and the Studmuffin twins wish to invite you to the green turd patch for a lesson on deep target recovery :hmmmmm: !!! We assume a 5000 will hear them :hmmmmm: ?? Bring your dollar, deep diggin tools and plenty of blister protection :shrug: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi JB and CO I'm not into diggin green turds at 2-3 foot deep :blink: ---sounds like you have a couple of good diggers already :miner: ---now if I got an invite to one of your really secret places where the gold lurks :inocent: Glad to see your back in action again :wubu: Mike C...:ph34r2: