Nugget Shooter Forums

Hard core miner

south fork

I'm sitting next to the fire. And hangtown was heading out to mine the creek. Its snowing and 32degs. He said he wants to get the full 49er experience.

32 Degrees? You must be in the tropics somewhere here in Prescott Valley early this morning I went out and walked around a bit in 2 degrees to experience what a well digger in the Klondike feels.

Never the less, mining a creek in 32 degrees is hardcore alright. Let us know later if you have to go down to the creek to chip him out of the ice and set him by the fire to thaw.

32 Degrees? You must be in the tropics somewhere here in Prescott Valley early this morning I went out and walked around a bit in 2 degrees to experience what a well digger in the Klondike feels.

Never the less, mining a creek in 32 degrees is hardcore alright. Let us know later if you have to go down to the creek to chip him out of the ice and set him by the fire to thaw.

May the power be with you!

This is what REAL miners do! The rest of us just sit in our Easy-Boy recliners, wishin and a hopin!

The serious miners I know work year round here in the Sierras. Gotta have some seriuos balls!

Bedrock Bubba, You certainly got that right, I was talking last night to one of my Idaho friends who I consider to be a professional prospector.

He was telling me how he was sampling a new claim, taking samples through the snow,numbering them and recording the results for planing the spring dredging.

I don't do snow!! This one on the 5th of may 2010 caught me by surprise.

post-7251-0-57787600-1293942987_thumb.jp