Nugget Shooter Forums

A Good Old Fashioned Spanking for John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi All,

After last weeks punishing hunt in the infamous green turd patch :scare: we decided to go in the opposite direction, somewhere we could find some gold. :idea: No trash to dig or very little trash and no slave driver making us dig 3' holes in solid rock, and best of all no blisters. :cool: Not that we weren't greatful for the guided tour :inocent: we just needed a vacation, kinda like a Bahama vacation :whoope: and no illegals to worry about either. :zapped: It was a great way to finish off the year even though it was cold and windy. Scott and I headed out early this morning and were able to score 4 nice nuggets. The biggest one is 8 pennyweight and the second biggest 1.1 pennyweight, third .8 pennyweight and .3 pennyweight.

post-86-0-59245500-1293851129_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-91928200-1293851152_thumb.jpg

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks Mike, we didn't plan on going today until late last night, too late of a notice to invite him... but I don't think he likes finding little dinks like these anyway. :???:

Hi Russ,

Nice nuggets, I was out yesterday for a few freezing hours as well, but no gold. We were doing lessons etc. on a 4000 in a hammered LSD patch and I was showing it's previous owner some tricks on his new 5000. Same deal today in a better area, but might get lucky ya never know. I would rather work out West of here a bit.... :zip-lip:

Hi Russ and All

Gee Russ thanks for the no invite :huh: !! Your starting to treat me like another Phoenician we both know :( !! I guess you must have lost my phone number in that pit you guys dug :o !! I guess your just must be scared :yikes: !! You know it generally don't take my nose and finger long to figure out a patch :hmmmmm: . I guess I was kinda hard on you and poor Scotty :hahaha: . Man I still can't get over your little brothers digging skills :whaaaa: !! Did Scotty dig those for you too :hmmmmm: ???? Where they all at your max depth of + or - 3 inches and found with your mxt :inocent: !! Come on Russ tell us some more stories of how deep you dig gold :rolleyes: !! We all need another chuckle :yuk-yuk: . Russ if you want to spank me you have to invite me first :nono: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks guys... :thumbsupanim

John you know you're always invited :arrowheadsmiley: We just need to think of somewhere special to take you :rolleyes: somehow we need to pay you back for the green turd experience :pukes:

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi John,

That area would be a good area, we haven't been there for some time now. Last time we were there with Mike and Gary and Fred and Scott and you and myself we found 22 nuggets. Maybe when it warms up a little more we should plan other trip in there with the same guys. Maybe Bill S. would join us?:hmmmmm:

Your turn John. Can you make the hike? I'll send you some energy drinks. Make sure you don't leave your diggers behind. :yuk-yuk:

I've always enjoyed monitoring the sluice at the labor's expense of their forcasted excitement, and as it always ends up nill (nothing there). <_< I'm bat'n for you.

Go get'em tiger. :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk:

Your friend,

the one and only billygoat

Hi Billygoat

If you saw Russes long legs and my short legs I gotta do 3 times the work to get to the same spot as studmuffin :whaaaa: !!!! Sooooo my 4x4 sedgeway is on order then I'm up for his long hike hunt :shrug: !! All I gotta do is get close to the gold and he's toast :) !! I can always drop a 22 bullet down a rat hole and it'll keep Russ busy for a couple hours while I clean out his patch :D !! He's easy :hahaha: !! Happy Huntin John B.