Nugget Shooter Forums

Christmas Eve Gold

One anchor clanker to another that's some pretty good looking gold Old Salt...if you got

that from one area a high banker and small drege would work wonders there....Happy New

Year...

SK5...

Nice. Is there gold in those clumps also?

Cheers.

Yes, I think there is some gold mixed in with those large black magnetic rocks.

One anchor clanker to another that's some pretty good looking gold Old Salt...if you got

that from one area a high banker and small drege would work wonders there....Happy New

Year...

SK5...

I used a small recirculating sluice and about 17 gallons of water. It is from about eight buckets of material, which I did not classify prior to running in the machine. I only used a shovel and pick and no vacuum. I plan on finishing off the spot this coming weekend. :)

I would love to find that in 8 hours.My dream is to be in arizona in December looking for gold. If I could find

that one reason to get my wife to go, I would be there tomorrow.Thanks for the pictures,and if anyone knows

how to talk a wife into moving,please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the gold from New Years Eve. Didn't do so well this time, and was about five buckets. The good news is, at least I know where not to dig and think I have narrowed down where the gold is.post-7711-0-03546100-1294861985_thumb.jp