Nugget Shooter Forums

Darn that Uncle Marvin ! @#$*%^&

Spent 3/4's of Sunday huntin for gold but the gold gods wouldn't open the gates.

So I figured I'd turn ol Uncle Marvin LOOSE till it started gettin dark, sure nuf that ol Martian outdid himself almost got run over by a Space Rock !!! ( good thing the reindeers already passed this way ).

Matter of fact he TOPPED my collection with a 201.9 grammer. Little shy of half pounder. YYEEE HHIII.

Him an my M/L 3500...... 1st meteorite I have found with the 3500 Whatta start.

Went from a skunk day situation ( no gold ) to the height of excitement.

I guess it could be a late Christmas present, but the moral of the story is NEVER GIVE UP KEEP SWINGING THAT DETECTOR. Hapy Huntn

2019grammeteorite011.jpg

post-562-0-11212800-1293412524_thumb.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Very nice rock you got there. It even looks like it has a small ledge for Uncle Marvin to sit on while you go out and swing that coil.:thumbsupanim

Too many Hawaiians coming out to Vegas for Christmas for me to get away. Must be because Obama is causing gridlock in Hawaii with all his SS men.:ph34r2:

Looking forward to some peace and quiet out in the desert away from all the crazies on the Strip.:blink:

Aloha and be safe this holiday.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Hey Frank,...just busy working unfortunately. PS: Found a small battery for that machine. Hasn't been charged in a while and don't know if it will. I'll bring it with me next time I'm down your way and drop it off.

WOW Frank!!!, Very Very Nice!!! That Marvin is getting completely out-a-hand. Super nice find!! Spent yesterday afternoon 12-28-10 on the shore of Red Lake, up from the deep water. No finds but a few way hot rocks with silver-lead. Clifton

• 2 weeks later...

Aloha Frank,

If Marvin keeps this up there may be a bounty put on his head!:brows:

I just found his little cousin in my stash of Clive Cussler books and may take him along this saturday to BG when i try out my sd2100. Will see if the family trait runs true amongst cousins.

Jim: Doc says I have RA and need to stay off my feet for a while till I can work up a therapy program. HA!!!!!!! I have my own therapy plan: Its called excersize!!!:inocent:

Aloha and take care.

Stan aka Ka'imi