Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jayray

Rich Hill Roads

Howdy folks, any reports of the roads in the Congress, Stanton, Lucky Linda claims area? Might do some exploring down there in rhe next few days and wanted to know how the roads are, I guess specifically the ones to the GPAA claims. Any reports welcome...Thanks, Jason. ;)

Jason,

Roads are allright as of now, we got rain, but not like the rest of the state.

Bunk

Bunk, thanks for the report. I got beat up today at GB and decided to come back home. Worked all day for two crumbs of meteorites up until the last minute of light, so maybe once the ground dries out I'll make the trip to the land of Gold. Jason ;)

Bunk, thanks for the report. I got beat up today at GB and decided to come back home. Worked all day for two crumbs of meteorites up until the last minute of light, so maybe once the ground dries out I'll make the trip to the land of Gold. Jason ;)

Jason I just drove over the Stanton road this afternoon, It was graded on Mon but the rain all day today has made a mess of it. It is driveable if you take your time. Dave

Thanks for the replies guys. I decided to bag the Hill, and do some local hunting. Thanks again, Jason. ;)

Lots of snow on the hill this morning with high wind according to weather man and it even snowed a little here in Morristown early this morning...

Howdy all. Hey Bill, how much snow do y'all get down there usually, or is it a freak thing for it to snow there? Also, anyone near Kingman, what's the snow info around there? I'm pretty sick of it here in Washington State. Had 16-18" in Nov. and another 2" last night. :*&$*(: My wife and I are looking at moving down that-a-way in the next few years. This cold, wet weather is getting to be too much. :grr01:

Thanks for the info, and a great forum,

Cors

Here's a view of Rich Hill and the Bradshaws from Wickenburg this morning (12/31)...Brrrrrr! Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

post-9-0-95523100-1293815898_thumb.jpg

Bullhead City had snow on all the mountains around us yesterday. 26 :ROFL: degrees this morning when I got up. Staying in :zzzzz: till it gets a little warmer.... AZ

post-22152-0-07205700-1293897220_thumb.j

Stanton Road

post-22152-0-36956100-1293897291_thumb.j

Snow at Rich Hill

post-22152-0-21579600-1293897330_thumb.j

Cactus on ice

:inocent: Terry

Good ol' Washington... can't even get to the hot tub let alone swing the coil! :wah2: After taking this picture it snowed another 6 inches for a total of 18. :grr01:

Cors

post-4163-0-28829200-1293944825_thumb.jp

Howdy folks, any reports of the roads in the Congress, Stanton, Lucky Linda claims area? Might do some exploring down there in rhe next few days and wanted to know how the roads are, I guess specifically the ones to the GPAA claims. Any reports welcome...Thanks, Jason. ;)

Jayray- my 1st time on this forum so I hope you get response. Yes, I have been up there 3 of the last 7 days and except for the snow storm on Tuesday the roads are open and passable- but choppier than I have seen in a while. The road to Lucky LInda has mud in a few places but passable. Always be careful-good luck.